So last night was one of those nights that just come outta nowhere. Ya know, where you make no plans other than go grab a beer with some buddies and before ya know it your hanging out with Vince Neil rockin out to some live music laughing your a$$es off. :?:
A few of us head to PT's for happy hour. We stayed there for a couple hours shootin the chit tossin back some beers. TCS T hears from his buddy Paul that there's a live band, tons of bikes, huge crowd, etc etc across town over at Feelgoods. Thank god The Alaskan (Ian) showed up so we could get safely across town. We all pile in Trav's truck and make our way over there. It's me, ISBB, The Alaskan, crazymexEd, & TCS T. As soon as we arrive the band starts playing almost like they were waiting for us to get there. lol We head to the little VIP section where Paul is hangin out and there's Vince Neil! He owns that place, hence the name Feelgoods. Then I find out my buddy Pete (parts manager from work) is there too. He comes up and bumps into me holding a couple beers for us.
So anyways...long story short... it was a very long but fun and eventful happy "hour". I found some pics on my phone that I don't even remember taking.
Good times, guys. What a good way to get primed for the weekend!
It's times like these where I think to myself, god damn I love this town.
Trav playing radio controlled Toyotas. "Hey look, I'm controlling your little car"
live band at Feelgoods
Trav
Ian