Jump to content

dunefreak

Admin
  • Posts

    30,764
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dunefreak

  1. I'll be there. Which one did you go to, Pat? Every one I have ever been to there's a minimum of 20+ people that usually show. I think you went on a weekend when there was hardly anyone there.
  2. You know what I meant. Let me rephrase...this thread was started back before the chit really hit the fan at his shop. I'm not trying to get involved with any of that though. I was just giving congrats to sandblower when I started this thread.
  3. Enough about this "recession". I go duning!
  4. So Kenny...I have to ask. Robbie Madison....whats he say?
  5. Very cool, Kenny. It was a duplicate post on accident.
  6. Wow thats just too bad. Props to you guys for helpin the guy out. Hopefully he had full coverage and wioll get through it ok. B)--> QUOTE(Matt B @ Jan 12 2009, 06:31 PM) 164651[/snapback] It was great to see how many people came to help out. Sure is nice to know people care. I took care of your 30+ extra duplicate posts. Damn man put the beer down.
  7. ^ :ah: holy chit! looks like he was running from that cop...dumbazz
  8. So is this actually your trailer or just a free plug for Eclipse RV?
  9. They aren't all that low. I was thinking about it, but the idea of tacking on a few more thousand in fees and eating up more equity doesn't sound good to me.
  10. I started this topic back in JULY...back well before all that drama began with Revenge Racing.
  11. Damn that sucks. Maybe they ran outta firewood?
  12. If you were able to cruise at 25-30, then that would be an A according to the "gauge" we were going by at the beginning of this topic.
  13. ^ yep its probably a faulty taillight socket/ board
  14. Sure lets do it. We'll be there fo sho. Start a thread so the few peeps that are going don't forget about it this time.
  15. wow that was years ago. His instructor/ boss who had a pilot job lined up for him hired his buddy instead who just came back from Iraq so Eddie was out. Not sure where the helicopter thing went from there. He can probably explain more. All I know is the truck driving gig was available when he needed the job and he took that at the time. He does want to get back into it one day though.
  16. kewl :B It matches your gear. So are ya keeping it now?
  17. Thats awesome Pat. That is cool how duning is that much better for you now that you've had your eyes hooked up. Sounds like it was some kickass sand out there. I can't wait for next weekend. Yeah Bert was going out w/ his uncle and crew this weekend. I think with Lyle as well. Hell no...those are the BEST days to dune! I love it when there is nobody in sight and you have the virgin dunes all to yourself. Ahh that's the life.
  18. So whats your question then?
  19. SWWWWWWWWWEET! I'm jealous!
  20. Post up a pic now. Please limit posts in this thread to your picture submission only. Thanks. The winner's dune pic will be posted on the homepage after the contest is over. The member's screen name will be posted up with it as well. You may also post a subtitle or description included with the pic. Dune Pic of the Month- Rules 1. The picture must be YOURS. Do not go surfing the internet looking for one to submit. You cannot post any copyrighted pics. Let's just try and be honest about it. (We aren't gonna get that serious about this anyways) 2. The picture must not have any watermarks or logos on it. 3. The picture must be at least 600 x 600 pixels. It will be displayed on the home page if it wins the most votes so therefore we would like it to be a decent size picture. 4. The picture must abide by the terms and conditions (rules) of this board. 5. Post only ONE picture per contest. The picture can be anything DUNE related. It can be a nice sunset, a wheeling sandrail, your favorite still shot of your bike, rail, truck, camp, friends, rv, etc. As long as it has to do with the dunes, let's see it.
  21. ditto! That stuff fuggin rocks. Craig let me know if you want the part number. We have it at work so I can look.
  22. He said he won't be able to make it out till sometime next month when he has some time off. Till then he said he'll try and get on the internet at a Flyin J or somewhere on the road to post here. (He drives a truck...for those that don't know )
  23. hahaa there he is! Whats up man. Nice meetin you too. I'll have to hook up with you guys sometime out there for some dune runs.
  24. I don't care...still funny though! :laughoff:
  25. Sweet...lookin good guys. Hey smudge is almost tall as you already, Cole! I was kinda expecting something a lil different though knowing you though. :clown:
×
×
  • Create New...