Jump to content

dunefreak

Admin
  • Posts

    30,768
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dunefreak

  1. You're just trying to make me the one who gives away the directions to the south pole!
  2. I think he was gonna offer to sell you the motor and was wondering if your pcm would work with that motor.
  3. fuggin QUAD wheels! nice
  4. I get those all the time and just delete them. spam!
  5. Hey Sam, look back in this thread. I think you already posted up your rides. I had to look for myself. It was started a long azz time ago.
  6. I know the area pretty good around Dumont and I have no idea where those pics are taken at. I'd like to make a clearly drawn-up map of the boundaries of the area and where commonly used trails are being used. This way we can try to inform people that just because the trails are there doesn't mean they are open for travel.
  7. Doesn't look like it according to the map. The rock/sand piles are in bounds and it is right next to them. same size I'll mess around with it tonight
  8. It's 12V. I was looking for a replacement that isn't so custom.
  9. Thank you Woody. I'll see what I can do to make a clearer pic or map. Send me over if you get any more detailed ones. (I got the e-mail too). Where is that pic of the orange fence taken?
  10. Has anyone replaced their wall mounted CD/DVD/TV/ radio unit in their t/h yet? I have had nothing but problems ever since my hauler was new with this POS. With mine...either it doesn't turn on, or the volume cannot be controlled at times, or the thing just wigs out on its own sometimes. I hate it and wanna replace it with a good quality unit that has all the functions this one has...ie: suuround, subwoofer hook ups, outside and inside speaker controls, etc. Am I dreaming here or is it possible to find a good one? I'm not gonna mount a big azz receiver either. (although that would be cheaper ) I found a couple topics on rv.net that list a couple units but Im not sure about them. It seems I am not the only one who thinks they suck.... http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseacti...id/20106716.cfm http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseacti...id/20371418.cfm Any help is appreciated.
  11. No she isn't, she is a counselor. That's even scarier!
  12. Good job, Mark. Thats gotta be quite a relief! Congrats.
  13. I was waiting for some reactions like these. :chug:
  14. Sounds like this car... Is it the same thing? I saw that at the sand show. It looks like a nice little car Desert Dynamics ripoff), but I couldn't see owning a car with a CVT trans. Thats what turned me off with those cars. You think the drone of a RHINO is bad....
  15. With all the partying I did recently I was thinking of skipping TT this week. On the other hand it's only Monday and it feels like it should already be Wednesday. Things may change as the week progresses. :rant_on: + :chug: =
  16. Who builds it? Never heard of one.
  17. I saw that a while back. Funny azz chit fo sho!
  18. riiiight, completely sober with the drunken head bob and all. :drunk2:
  19. http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads
  20. ditto on that Thank you guys again for everything. It's great having so many different DDR peeps to hook up with. I have met so many good people off this site. You know you guys are just as welcome to come out and mooch off me anytime I am out. :beer_bang:
  21. Link for this years... http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads I guess these are from last year ... http://www.cbs.com/specials/superbowls_greatest_commercials/ (scroll down the page for the different commercial videos)
  22. I'm glad you made it out too, Tony. I'm a little sore today as well. Man, are we gettin old or what's the deal? I planned on doing some slower rides, but well...you know....that is almost impossible sometimes. The lines were just too fast to putt around. :chug: :dance: I had a blast.
  23. this is about when duneJNKY was officially done :drunk2:
  24. Not sure what the heck was going on here but here's a thought. :dance: :chug: There wasn't a problem, but the pic sure looks like it.
×
×
  • Create New...