Jump to content

dunefreak

Admin
  • Posts

    30,768
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dunefreak

  1. Man what an awesome weekend. I had a wonderful 5 days out there. The weather was great, only windy a couple times. The temps were perfect. The dunes were actually pretty smooth except for the usual chopped up areas like the face hills. Thanksgiving Day couldn't have been much better. We deep fried 3 turkeys (roughly 60lbs total). We were able to have a nice sit down dinner in camp together with some old friends for T-Day dinner and then some pie around the fire with some good laughes. It doesn't get much better. I am exhausted. I didn't have my rail this weekend so I rode the quad and 2 wheeler quite a bit. We got some really great runs in though. It felt great to get out and ride. The meet and greet was a decent turnout, but nothing like kickoff weekend or Halloween but nevertheless, still good times. There were lots of people out there for T Day weekend as a whole, but it seemed more low-key and tame than ever before. Comp was good times. There was a lil more racing this time around. For the most part- no major accidents that I heard of. I missed seeing a bunch of DDR regulars out there this weekend. It kinda sucked not being able to hang with some of the usual suspects. Seems alot of DDR peeps had other plans either at Glamis or back home with family. Overall I still loved every minute of this weekend and had a smile on face at all times. Pics coming up....
  2. Glad they weren't too hurt. I heard about this from limodriver. What color was that car?
  3. Here ya go! It's for real too! look... http://www.pickaspottrailers.com/site/1003441/page/45031
  4. I was gonna say Carson Rebel too. Although you can get a larger hauler that weighes almost the same. The dry weight on the Rebels is about 4,000 pounds. more info... http://www.carsontrailer.com/subs/trailers...h/fa_rebel.html
  5. No, if it was ISBB that pic would have had a wookie in it somewhere.
  6. Here's what some are doing... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...?showtopic=6595 Have a fun Thanksgiving. Sucks you can't make it to Dumont.
  7. huh yeah, Anna took the picture
  8. Your picture made the homepage in the Dune Pic of the Month section. Click here for homepage and then click refresh.
  9. nope. I'd have to make about 100 of those to fill my big cooler.
  10. I hear ya, but when all the $$ runs out there is always ways to make spare time. I have spent enough this trip already. I hope I can afford ice on the way outta town!
  11. OUCH! We found about a 1/2 a long bed full that was dumped in the desert near my house....FREE and we cleaned up the desert! woo hoo I have a hard time paying alot for something you are gonna burn.
  12. No that makes perfect sense to me. They're pinto beans and white rice. ppfff, and you thought I got confused by that. My submarine is just fine too thank you very much. :argue: I'll be pulling in to Dumont today sometime late afternoon/ early evening .
  13. I think eli was referring to hearing aids when he said $3500 per ear. Maybe I was wrong though. :argue:
  14. I find it kinda funny you guys are quoting each other and you are the only ones in the conversation so far. See ya sometime this weekend, Craig. I'll cruise by and say hi.
  15. Yes they do. Click on the "Dumont Pass Information" logo on the forum index page or from the homepage. They (and all other vendors) are only selling the weekly passes though.
  16. That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So then why are "high performance" cars such as Corvettes legal? What a dumbass! I'd like to know what makes the wheels illegal, not how they "might" make the driver drive.
  17. Don't forget! Saturday/ 2PM/ south pole Anyone else??
  18. damn, Ash. You've had some pretty chitty luck lately. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the bank takes care of it rather quickly.
  19. Well then next time you spend so much time to type something out, take 2 seconds to clarify that it wasn't that loud. The way you explained how you "got out rather hastly and left your stereo running" makes it sound like you pulled up blasting your stereo loud as hell and jumped out while you left it going. If it wasn't that loud, how would he even have heard the lyrics? I completely agree that you should be able to blast your stereo cruising down the road. I do it all the time and I can't see how that would piss anyone off. But in a publis place like a gas station, car wash, parking lot, etc where lots of other people are around I think it is just a lil inconsiderate is all. The thing that makes think this whole story is a lie is that I doubt you were listening to Easy E. I bet you had this playing in your truck really loud and it pissed him off. Click here
  20. Damn! Then THAT'S why JoeDuner's toyhauler holds together so well! He never washes it.
  21. I would have told you that you were a poopd*ck and that it seems you have no respect for those around you. I personally hate when people pull into a PUBLIC area like a gas station (or wherever) blaring their loud a$$ stereos. It's inconsiderate. You have to think about it this way. Would you like some dude next to you blaring some garbage like country or oom pah pah mexican music or whatever other music you personally can't stand? You could have just appologized and went on your way. That would have been the respectable thing to do. Although I did chuckle at your story. Your such a tool! Sorry, Cole. I have to agree with the music police on this one. :porn:
  22. Why is your fuel free? Do you have a really badass siphon hose?
  23. yeah I think thats about it. Funny, I was thinking that when I typed it but not many would have know wtf I was talking about.
  24. What kind of toys could go 100 mph in that bowl back in the early 90's?
  25. hell jeah, yiah yiah
×
×
  • Create New...