Jump to content

dunefreak

Admin
  • Posts

    30,768
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dunefreak

  1. I'm thirsty and ready!!! :whacky101: Who else? Where is everyone? Hey Terry, how bout you? :no_no: So far we've got me, ISBB, Joe Duner, dnchevyman, sadndunesaddict, I think SANDSNAKE will be down.......
  2. yep! :whacky101:
  3. look on the gridmap.
  4. I fixed your pic, Randog
  5. redneck flatscreen! :no_no: :whacky101:
  6. Let's see what you've all got :whacky101: :no_no: redneck camper shell redneck defroster redneck toilet paper holder
  7. I'm going back to Dumont on the 10th for another early AM run. I just haven't made a post yet.
  8. I second that :whacky101: Maybe a potluck too
  9. right on :whacky101: :no_no:
  10. Steve do you think my Taj Mahal is too big to get in to those camp sites? Otherwise, thats sounds cool to me.
  11. :shoot_head: yeah........I think it is.
  12. Not a problem, Jon. You have helped me out alot. It's just my way of saying thanks and returning the favor. Thanks Tim.
  13. night time ok, about 7 or 8ish :shoot_head:
  14. :shoot_head: I'd have to have a gun to my head to even listen to country music much less sing it! Come on Randy!
  15. ohhhhhhh I get it now. I'm a dumbass I really thought that you thought she just got new "wheels" Thats funny
  16. Hey I wasn't talkin crap! I was telling Woody that you got a new Cherokee, not just new wheels. But then I had to add (er) just cause it isn't NEW new. It's a way nice ride either way. :shoot_head:
  17. okaaaaaaaaaay Who else? :shoot_head:
  18. I thought so! :shoot_head: PT's?
  19. Anyone in for tomorrow? :shoot_head:
  20. :shoot_head: dork!
  21. I kinda figured he was just being a smart a$$, or is it dumb a$$?...oooooh! Just kidding Chris. Either way, I appreciate it!! lol :shoot_head: I'll be sure to start some internet rage with him next time around as well. :angry2:
  22. Thats too funny! :shoot_head:
  23. I don't know about you guys, but I saw quite a few laughing smilies in those quotes. :angry2: Some just don't see the humor I guess. There was never any rage intended. So sorry Resident Blonde! Please forgive me for lashing out at you! :shoot_head:
  24. WHO? ME??? What the hell are you talking about???? :angry2: j/k no, seriously.. rage?...wtf? :shoot_head:
  25. I DO have some ggansta gold DDR stickers left if you want one. It's a new(er) Cherokee, not just new wheels!
×
×
  • Create New...