Jump to content

dunefreak

Admin
  • Posts

    30,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dunefreak

  1. They only have chit like Malibu's at the dealer he works at...stuff I can't afford. I'll ask him if he knows of someplace though. Yeah I have run across their site. No luck though. I wanna stay private party anyways so I won't have to pay the sales tax at the DMV with the new law that passed.
  2. Well said, Craig. I feel the same. This season was another great one. I'm glad I was there this last weekend for your party to share some great laughs with some great people. This trip will definitley be remembered.
  3. Anna & I may be in the market for a boat soon. We have been looking around on the LVRJ classifieds, the Recycler, Craig's list, Boat Trader, etc. Anyone know of any other sites to look for decent boats for sale in Vegas? We are looking for something like a 03-06 Sea Ray, 18-21 ft open bow with a V6. I am hoping to keep it under 15K if possible. I have found a few, but they are way out in Cali. I'd like to try and stay local (Vegas) for now. Any help is appreciated. Here are some examples of what we are looking for... http://www.recycler.com/boats/detail.class...&class=4250 http://www.recycler.com/boats/detail.class...&class=4250 http://www.recycler.com/boats/detail.class...&class=4250
  4. He said it cuts out like ignition, not fuel.
  5. ^ Yeah...who is that?
  6. Cool, Pete. Looks like you had some fun out there with the new toy. See what I mean now about the power of the 660? That 660 is by no means DANGEROUS. I bet your glad ya didn't go with the 450 now, huh?
  7. Sweet! I like the blue and white. Congrats.
  8. I'm not looking to upgrade. I'm happy with my Hypertech. 1bad4fiddy bumped this old azz thread back up and now everyone thinks I still am asking for advice. Read the whole thread people!
  9. Hey yeah, Chris! I had a blast. I'm glad you, Randog, painterjoe, and the rest of the guys came out and camped with us. That was some good times. I thought that was you! I waived back. You were on the quad when I saw you and we were sitting at the top of the hill. That sucks, Cole. Hope you heal up quick. BTW, I did get your PIX msg today too. Chitty.
  10. Oh ok, right on. i could probably arrange that. I'l bring your chair you left behind from cleanup weekend.
  11. I'd try a coil first. See if someone else has one that you could just throw on there to try before you go spend $$ on one though.
  12. Channel 19? What channel is that? I have satellite, not Cox.
  13. Does it cut out slowly like it's running out of fuel or does it cut out quickly like an ignition problem?
  14. Of course you will Dave...there will be a keg of Bud. :dance:
  15. yep, I remebered. I figured if I was gonna do it....do it right, ya know? lol
  16. For those that weren't there... As Dman74 cranked the wheel on his Rhino to try and slide it around and make a sharp turn, he ended up putting on 2 wheels almost rolling it (again ). Here ya go Dan...welcome to the 2 wheeler crew :dance:
  17. I don't think I have his number, but JJ, Craig or Ross should have it, Nick. B-RAD...where u at?
  18. Very cool, Ross. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check that out one day.
  19. :dance: wow
  20. couple pics... pullin a wheelie in my car OGP... north pole... we came up on kris in the dunes with a seized motor Dman towed him back with the Rhino Ragdoll MX playing at comp painterjoe Don29Palms and OGP don't ask :dance: supplies for 2 days in the dunes- dumb as fk
  21. What an awesome trip. I had a blast. Everyone came back in one piece. Cole wrecked and messed his foot or ankle up a little, but no major damage was done. It was a little warm at times, but not as bad as cleanup weekend. On one of our fast dune rides with Pauly Paul leading my car started to get a lil warm so I backed off. Then I found out that painterjoe (who was behind me), was glad I did because he too was running a bit on the warm side as well. Tim & Joe's new Funcos did awesome! Those are some sweet rides for sure. My car did great again as well. I broke another one of the little stud mounted lazer star lights, but that was it. The car was a blast and I'm glad I didn't bring a bike. I wouldn't have ridden it anyways. I still can't get over how nice my car does over some of the rough. Thanks to wingnut and friends for the great food Saturday night. It was nice to actually eat some real food after scarfing down Pizzazz food all Friday. Tiffany, I had some of the chicken enchiladas you sent out with Craig and they were the bomb! The late night run to South pole, then north pole, then comp was the best ever. What a freakin blast. My stomach still hurts from all the laughing we did. Goooood times goood peeps. ok here it goes...my obversations from the weekend are... -rally style buggy runs on gravel roads rock -Ragdoll's practical joke game with the spoon backfired on him thanks to OGP :dance: -wingnut can house & feed alot of people in his hauler -Randog is still fast and crazy as hell -Randog's car has a twin -3 foot of copper pipe "tear it up little person" -"WTF is Cole doing with a Sparkletts bottle?!!!!" -fuggin racenjasen bro :smoker: -SandSnake got some good air!! -I thought Wingnut's toyhauler had a baby (Tom's trailer) The Minnie Winngy -"Bud Light present's: RRRReal Men of Genius" X 68 times I'm over it! -Grimace and Randog can make some funny azz barf noises BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLAA -Dman is now part of the 2 wheeler crew :ahhhhh: even if he has a Rhino -late nights at comp- too damn funny -windy dune rides from the north pole at night....not so much "where's flat land damnit!!???" -"Where's NICK????!!!!!!" -in 5 minute's time you can find out alot about Pauly Paul at the south pole :ahhhhh: -C9...not crapper 9 -Dman is always to the rescue with the beers :dance: -Randog's tools in his rail come in handy...way handy. Thanks Randy! -damn....no stripper midgets made it out -Cole is dangerous as hell and I think he should be on medication -This last season was great and I had some good times , but I'm Dumonted out and ready for the lake this spring and summer. B) Good times, guys.
  22. ohhhhh okayyyyyy :ahhhhh:
  23. I keep my Hypertech on stage 2 at all times...towing or not. i just take it easy on it and tow according to the pyro and it tows awesome.
  24. You don't read sarcasm well do you? :eatdrink021:
×
×
  • Create New...