Great pics, Mike.
I think this trip one one of the best ones yet by far. It was really cool meeting some new faces from DDR, hanging out, and going on some rides with everyone. The potluck was another success like always. Good grub and good times. The movie projector and crowd we had hanging out around the fire Saturday night made for really good time. Not to mention....SOBE bombs, WWF style wrestling, and food fights with the leftovers from the potluck! Watch out for those flying hocky puck/ hamburgers, Rhino King!
I can't believe how big the circle got along with the little villages of camps off to the sides as well. I would like to thank everyone who came out and made this trip what it was. I haven't laughed and smiled like I did this last weekend in a while. There is nothing better than a good crowd of good people having a blast together. I hope there are many more to come.
Nobody got seriously hurt and nothing got too banged up. I had an accident with some baked beans . Kris and Vegas Jones collided at the top of comp after racing and kris rolled his quad all the way down comp and hurt his ankle a little. Randog's buddy rolled his rail 5 times end over end . We helped a group of kids roll a Rhino back over at the right side of comp. The kid (driver) hurt his leg a little from being pinned under the Rhino, but he was ok. He'll have some explained to do to his dad.
Here's my pics I took. (2 pages)