OK I just had to revisit this thread. im sure its no secret mike is a dear friend of mine but facts are facts! I recently got to go on a guy trip to a small town in Utah call Hatch with our 08 teryx. I'm a SoCal sand guy born and raised so this SxS dirt stuff is kinda new. well on with the story. we were legal to drive on streets in fact the way into town was pretty much a major highway (for them) I am a NON trusting SOB and realized the damn whip was bright enough to see in the DAY so up n on it went AWESOME! on with the 100 mile day we went, yes 100 (you can drive right up to the pumps there) after about 80 miles it starts to rain so we choose a diff trail back into the trees for shelter, no we are plain stuck in a nasty monsoon and its freakin POURING!!!! we choose to just roll with it and off we go at a strong speed (ouch), rain turns to HAIL and back to down pour and trail turns to RIVER all the while we are still haulin a$$ thru the trees! my teryx is bobed so im completely covered in mud as if someone shoveled it on me! finally hit blue after 10+ miles of hell (fun hell) into town we go for gas, gas man lets me use the hose to wash me and rig off. now is when I see I have left the ZEUS WHIP up, oops im thinkin that was a bit of money out the window to just screw it up (bummed) well guess again. so this damn thing is pouring rain, hail, flash flood and Utah TREE tested and it still ROCKS!! BTW when I say tree tested I didn't roll under A tree I beat the sh*t out of it at high speed on a LOT of trees!!! "maybe you should call it a Timex Mike" BTW my 30" led bar I got from Mike was on the whole time as well, I LOVE that thing!!!
THANKS GTP!!!!!!