Jump to content

raspadoo

Members
  • Posts

    1,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raspadoo

  1. I vote both
  2. title says "LS1 Supercharged"
  3. Looks good, contact info?
  4. The sand is SOFT out there in areas this time of year, don't ask how I know…
  5. And I am told this one will have paddle shifters
  6. Indeed it is, cool cat
  7. Another "school bus"
  8. Back in the game
  9. Great add, GLWTS
  10. Don't start no stuff won't be no stuff
  11. ^^good advice right there, use a magnet to run through particles to tell difference
  12. nicely done, what are the chances...
  13. Hey Jordan, "dirtbikeguy" would know your in-laws
  14. easy
  15. Sorry Brutha, he said he wants it going to a good home… Car is very nice, I've seen it in the dunes and it gets the job done GLWTS
  16. Seen more accidents on / around those fingers than any other place out there the 40 years I've been going. Hope everyone heals quickly
  17. Merry Christmas DDR
  18. we run the 3"s but go with whatever is most comfortable to you and yours, just make sure to get a set with sternum straps
×
×
  • Create New...