ha hah haaa remember direct exhaust injection?...just as good

Richard Cheese

You have no idea the capability of some people's stupidity! We had a customer actually do this with his car. Well, it was his old man father in law who did it, but he did the same damn thing. I thought the guy in that link stole my story for a sec! :laughoff::slap:

He thought the oil was the coolant and that it was dirty. He thought that there was DIRT in his coolant and that is why it looked like that. Same thing, he thought it needed flushing so he pulled the oil plug in his driveway and ran the garden hose through the oil fill in the valve cover. :laughoff: He did this until the "dirty coolant" came out clear. THEN, he proceeded to FILL the engine up to the top....really....to the TOP with WATER. Water all the way up to the bottom of the oil fill hole neck. :banghead:

Mine, I know for a fact, is a true story. I had to put a new motor in his car. :think:

I didn't beleive the story at first when it was told to me. I then realized how fuggin DUMB some people can be. wowwwwwwwwww amazing :shake:

Yeah we had a guy come in that just did an oil change on his girlfriends car and filled it back up with water! :ah: cause "thats where my water fill is" :banghead:

But the bastid was lucky....drained out the oil, cleared the cylinders and did 5 oil changes on it...car ran....haven't seen it since