so, what did we learn today?

RAGDOLL MX

took the Mog out to Apex yesterday to go play. I let my buddies kids go play in it, (i usually never worried about it, they dont really mob it to badly.) well were sitting around the camp fire and l am watching the lights go up and down, back up (apparently looking for the space shuttle) and back down apparently looking for the Titanic....and then i see the kids bring the mog back...ok..cool...it still runs.

so as the fire gets bigger, i decide to back up the mog, and when i get in it...its got this...umm..."gangsta lean" to it...so i get out and look at it...tire is flat...ok...no biggie..air it up..put a plug in it...well it airs up with out needing plug..and then i see that it STILL dosent look right. My wheels have a minor Tow issue..:blink:

so after carefull inspection and a minor tear down.... the struts are bent...a little.... :lol:

iam not overly worried about it....i just thought it was funny to have a 12yr old Robby Gordon Test Driver rockin the :blink:

post-693-1230940734_thumb.jpg

post-693-1230940757_thumb.jpg

post-693-1230940785_thumb.jpg

post-693-1230940823_thumb.jpg

and the culprit Bryanna "the Destroyer" :lol:

post-693-1230940853_thumb.jpg

post-693-1230940940_thumb.jpg

Edited by NACHOOOO MOG

i think the biggest thing i learned is you don't proof read. :?: you leaning or learning in that title? :dope:

to many woops for the old mog :mog: at apex

I thought the same thing untill I saw the mog actually leaning. :lol: :mog:

But what's this "WE" in the title?

Bryanna is the one that was leaning the mog this time. :blink:

I tell ya, I'm still impressed how the mog holds up. :lol:

Mog-on Notch-Yo. :mog: Yiah Yiah!

:blink:

well i can say this....that mog can put up with some abuse...and it holds up ver very well....well now iam going to look for some long travel rhino arms, and re do the entie front end....now watch...before long, the rear end will be 4 linked and heimed.. :blink:

i think the biggest thing i learned is you don't proof read. :?: you leaning or learning in that title? :MBdance:

to many woops for the old mog :MBdance: at apex

Not to get to off topic but.................................Steve, are u effing kiddng me? You have the longest run-on sentence's in the history of the English language. O.K back to the topic at hand.

Not to get to off topic but.................................Steve, are u effing kiddng me? You have the longest run-on sentence's in the history of the English language. O.K back to the topic at hand.

its just good to see you buddy :MBdance: