Rebel 100 octane availabilty

dunefreak

Hey Vegas people...

Has anyone been to the Rebel gas station on Sunset & Pecos and seen if they have any 100 octane in stock lately. I know sometimes they have it, and sometimes they are out. I need to pick up 5 gallons for the 2 wheeler for Coral Pink next weekend. :beercheers: I'm gonna cruise over there today or tomorrow and would like to save a trip over there if they are out of it.

.....I ran that stuff in my truck with the high performance predator tune!!! LOOK OUT!! Man for a 6.0 in a 3/4 ton that truck cooked! :beercheers: My back tires tell the story...

If you can't get it through ISBB or the other station let me know, I'll check at Sahara and Valley View....they usually always have it there.

Rebel locations that carry 100 octane....

Call before to verify..

Trop & Jones 362-7101

Charleston & Jones 877-4456

Rancho & Cheyenne 645-8822

Rainbow & Cheyenne 645-4205

Sahara & Valley View 364-1961

Charleston & Lamb 457-7784

Pecos & Sunset 451-5541

Lake Mead & Torrey Pines 648-0403

Or if all else fails, the warehouse is off of Sahara and the I-15 385-7099 hours are 8-5

The warehouse main office gave me the locations and numbers a few months ago when I was looking for 100 octane.

Pete, if that fails, make a trip to Valley Performance off of Valley View and Meade. They have FNL 111 Octane. Just talkt to Butch or TJ. Same price as Rebel and better octane. Only open mon-fri and closed 12:00-1:00 for lunch. Call me if you really nead some. I got some 116 I bought from ynot.

Rebel locations that carry 100 octane....

Call before to verify..

Trop & Jones 362-7101

Charleston & Jones 877-4456

Rancho & Cheyenne 645-8822

Rainbow & Cheyenne 645-4205

Sahara & Valley View 364-1961

Charleston & Lamb 457-7784

Pecos & Sunset 451-5541

Lake Mead & Torrey Pines 648-0403

Or if all else fails, the warehouse is off of Sahara and the I-15 385-7099 hours are 8-5

The warehouse main office gave me the locations and numbers a few months ago when I was looking for 100 octane.

Pete, if that fails, make a trip to Valley Performance off of Valley View and Meade. They have FNL 111 Octane. Just talkt to Butch or TJ. Same price as Rebel and better octane. Only open mon-fri and closed 12:00-1:00 for lunch. Call me if you really nead some. I got some 116 I bought from ynot.

Thanks for all that info, JJ, but I was just wondering anyone has been to the one on Sunset and Pecos & if they had any. :beercheers:

Is it highly modified?

It's mostly just because it's a 2 stroke and I run the sh*t out of it. It does have higher compression than stock because the head has been shaved a bit, but nothing else is modified other than a Rad Valve.

not really gerald its just a temper - MENTAL yamaha.. :D

huh? My bike isn't tempermental or MENTAL. :flipoff: :headbang: :laughoff:

It has always been pretty damn reliable for me. :rolleyes::D:happydrunks::laughoff: