Monster Garage- at Dumont

dunefreak

Last night on Monster Garage Jesse James blew up the crop-circle tractor contraption they made AT DUMONT! Me and Steveo were like, hey...WTF? That's our camp! They were right in the spot along the finger where we usually camp at Dumont! :rockwoot:

One thing I want to know is...How in the hell did they get the permits to do that? We can't shoot off a bottle rocket at the dunes, but Jesse James can shoot a 200 foot flame/ fireball!!?? :woo_hoo: And then....blow the damn thing up too!? I don't ever want to get harrassed for fireworks or Sobe bombs again! :laughing:

That was pretty sweet though! :woo_hoo: Anyone else catch it?

Last night on Monster Garage Jesse James blew up the crop-circle tractor contraption they made AT DUMONT! Me and Steveo were like, hey...WTF? That's our camp! They were right in the spot along the finger where we usually camp at Dumont! :rockwoot:

One thing I want to know is...How in the hell did they get the permits to do that? We can't shoot off a bottle rocket at the dunes, but Jesse James can shoot a 200 foot flame/ fireball!!?? :woo_hoo: And then....blow the damn thing up too!? I don't ever want to get harrassed for fireworks or Sobe bombs again! :laughing:

That was pretty sweet though! :woo_hoo: Anyone else catch it?

I missed it....but I sure hope they cleaned it all up!

Last night on Monster Garage Jesse James blew up the crop-circle tractor contraption they made AT DUMONT! Me and Steveo were like, hey...WTF? That's our camp! They were right in the spot along the finger where we usually camp at Dumont! :drinkbeer:

One thing I want to know is...How in the hell did they get the permits to do that? We can't shoot off a bottle rocket at the dunes, but Jesse James can shoot a 200 foot flame/ fireball!!?? :no_no: And then....blow the damn thing up too!? I don't ever want to get harrassed for fireworks or Sobe bombs again! :laughoff:

That was pretty sweet though! :shocked: Anyone else catch it?

Yeah we were watching it the other night too. Me and the father-in-law were like, "hey that looks like the entry road to Dumont, hey wait that is Dumont!"