:flipoff::shake: :shocked2:

here ya go

SANY0068Large.jpg

SANY0064Large.jpg

SANY0058Large.jpg

SANY0022Large.jpg

These are my sunrise pics.Well some of them

I didnt post any sunset pics.

oooopppps, i thought they were sunset pics!! they are great ones though!! more power to ya for being able to get up at the butt crack of dawn to take them, they are beautiful!! :coocoo:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more power to ya for being able to get up at the butt crack of dawn to take them, they are beautiful!! :flipoff:

Yeah I bet it was tough, but he fought the Pepsi hangover off and got up early. :shocked2:

• 1 month later...

Well I finally sucked it up and went to the doctor ( what, 2 months after the accident?).

I did break my tail bone, it's off to one side but not soo far I need surgery. Jammed one hip UP into (then out of) the socket, pushed a bunch of vertebrate out of whack, and I have a scar on my bootie that looks like a zipper.

Some physical therepy sessions and a check up next week, no bigge! :monkeedance2:

Well I finally sucked it up and went to the doctor ( what, 2 months after the accident?).

I did break my tail bone, it's off to one side but not soo far I need surgery. Jammed one hip UP into (then out of) the socket, pushed a bunch of vertebrate out of whack, and I have a scar on my bootie that looks like a zipper.

Some physical therepy sessions and a check up next week, no bigge! :freakin_nuts:

Holy Crap Monkie!!!! what took you so long to go to the DR? :rockwoot: could of done some serious damage :monkeedance2:

im glad to hear it wont require surgery. Tail bone injuries suck.

Holy Crap Monkie!!!! what took you so long to go to the DR? :rockwoot: could of done some serious damage :freakin_nuts:

im glad to hear it wont require surgery. Tail bone injuries suck.

She was feeling better after the accident, but still had some minor pain that didn't go away in the end. She'll live- she's a tough "monkie". :monkeedance2: