HOT DAMN paid 1.999 for diesel this morning

Richard Cheese

i was pleasantly surprised when i went to fill up this morning...it was 203 yesterday, then 1.999 this morning....23 gallons @ a little over 47 bux

:thumb:

Was this before or after you ran the little ole lady off the road for going to slow. j/k

sure make those long trip out of twon more affordable fo sho :B

i was down in so-cal on thursday las week and saw 1.95....i was jealous still 2.15 here in vegas

come to think of it, i was in compton.....and i think i would rathr pay 2.15 and live in vegas than pay1.95 and live in compton...haha

but i agree with the fact that it is nice to see diesel down where its supposed to be (cheaper than gas)

where you guys gonna be camped?

A3 Gigilo. :flipoff: We usually test and tune on the face hill or the hill to the left that dumps you into the bowl.

Just stroll down between shidder 8 and the hill and you'll run into us. Where are you guys setting up camp? Don't let me miss out on some of Pedro's bad a$$ dune cruises. :mc::idiot:

I'll be a little busy 'cause Casey is racing but I'll most def break away for some duning.

Come get me... :flipoff::laughoff::laughoff:

A3 Gigilo. :idiot: We usually test and tune on the face hill or the hill to the left that dumps you into the bowl.

Just stroll down between shidder 8 and the hill and you'll run into us. Where are you guys setting up camp? Don't let me miss out on some of Pedro's bad a$$ dune cruises. :mc::idiot:

I'll be a little busy 'cause Casey is racing but I'll most def break away for some duning.

Come get me... :flipoff::laughoff::laughoff:

vote for pedro :flipoff:

pedro's got that "daytrip" disease this weekend. :lol: so im thinkin after the meat n beat is when the epic qwad ride is goin down... we'll look u up

a3 is where sandpirates camps at...

Edited by richard cheese

vote for pedro :laughoff:

pedro's got that "daytrip" disease this weekend. :idiot: so im thinkin after the meat n beat is when the epic qwad ride is goin down... we'll look u up

a3 is where sandpirates camps at...

I'm staying most or all of the weekend now. Why would that matter though? I'd still ride even if it was only a day trip for me. :flipoff: :flipoff: Hell, daytrips usually consist of MORE riding. :laughoff:

I'm staying most or all of the weekend now. Why would that matter though? I'd still ride even if it was only a day trip for me. :laughoff::flipoff: Hell, daytrips usually consist of MORE riding. :laughoff:

cleanup till noon and ish...then ride, then m&g, then ride....but since youre comin out longer...SA-WEEEEET