rant section

che che DD

what do you need to rant about Che che cheeeeeze ma facka? :laughing:

let flow girl!!!

ill start

im standing in line at the fuggin post office waitin to mail some :poop: i sold on Ebay...and the fugger in front of me STUNK like he hadnt taken a shower in a week

i mean god damn man...have some respect for yourself

I'm not a big ranter. I'm to easy going. And I really don't care what other people are doing with their lives. It's none of my biznazz. Just don't mess with me or my stuff cause I won't get mad, I'll get even.

Edited by desertskyz

I'm all about getting things off my chest, but people b*tch about stuff enough as it is on this site. :laughing: Just start a thread about whatever it is. However, we're not going to make a designated section to encourage people to b*tch about stuff. :banghead: I'd rather keep a more positive tone on the site and NOT have one. :laughing:

I'm all about getting things off my chest, but people b*tch about stuff enough as it is on this site. :banghead: Just start a thread about whatever it is. However, we're not going to make a designated section to encourage people to b*tch about stuff. :banghead: I'd rather keep a more positive tone on the site and NOT have one. :laughing:

Exactly, good job there 'Freak :coocoo::laughing: People get waaaaaaaay too bent outta shape over the most rediculous things that get posted. This is the first and last site I visit before turning my computer off because it puts me in a good mood.

Hey Cheese, I'll take, or NOT take showers when ever the hell I feel like it :banghead::banghead:

Edited by ltr450rider

I agree it is much better to keep it positive... I feel much better for now... Sorry to hear about that cheese. You should start carrying a bottle of Lysol so you can douse stupid stinky people like that lol

Exactly, good job there 'Freak :banghead::laughing: People get waaaaaaaay too bent outta shape over the most rediculous things that get posted. This is the first and last site I visit before turning my computer off because it puts me in a good mood.

Hey Cheese, I'll take, or NOT take showers when ever the hell I feel like it :laughing::banghead:

yer gonna need a media blaster to get all that caked on shiat off yo :banghead: if you wait too long in between showers

:banghead: <<<<<<<long azz fingered ma facka :coocoo:

I'm all about getting things off my chest, but people b*tch about stuff enough as it is on this site. :shake: Just start a thread about whatever it is. However, we're not going to make a designated section to encourage people to b*tch about stuff. :flipoff: I'd rather keep a more positive tone on the site and NOT have one. :thumbsdown:

well , im positive we need to rant a lil :assblast::laughoff:

I take back my earlier post. I do have a rant.

The freakin" lazy azz, no working 28 year old, able bodied, welfare, food stamp using, useless piece of chick next door has a 5 year old special needs child and everyday a giant school bus comes by and picks him up to take him to 1/2 school.

THE SCHOOL IS ONLY 200 YARDS (if that) AWAY FROM THE HOUSE.

The stupid :lol: is to busy updating her my space page to be bothered with a job or walking her kid to school. So glad she got a raise in welfare and food stamps and still has the audacity to b*tch about what a pain in the azz it is to go through the paperwork.

Now that pisses me off. :beercheers:

Edited by desertskyz

FYI the special needs programs pick our kids up for their classes no matter where they live inside the district, we live within a 10-15 minutes (walking distance) of my childs school program and they pretty much insits on picking him up, we have offered to do this, but honestly i think it is for budget reasons, and besides that my special needs son really really enjoys getting on the school bus like "regular kids" do and makes him feel like a big boy. so where do you live in henderson, hopes it not off wagon wheel, we might have to brawl lol

FYI the special needs programs pick our kids up for their classes no matter where they live inside the district, we live within a 10-15 minutes (walking distance) of my childs school program and they pretty much insits on picking him up, we have offered to do this, but honestly i think it is for budget reasons, and besides that my special needs son really really enjoys getting on the school bus like "regular kids" do and makes him feel like a big boy. so where do you live in henderson, hopes it not off wagon wheel, we might have to brawl lol

No I don't live by Wagon Wheel. However, I do understand school programs and inclusion better then most, however this is not about him, he is a doll. It is about her lazy azz that pisses me off. Take everything the gov. will give, while I'm wondering how to pay for medical treatments that I must have or I could die and still pay My Mortgage.

FYI: I'm part of the Best Buddies Program at my school. You still wanna brawl. :laughing::unsure: