OZZFEST

Sincity_blondie

Hey people, Squrlee and me are goin next month. We were wondering if any of the DDR gang wants to go also?? Its July 8th, has some great bands playing this year. Anyone wanna go along and party?? Let us know, we are getting tickets any day.

http://www.ozzfest.com/bands.html

Here is a link, hopefully it works!! Check it out, lets get a DDR group together and take over ozzfest!! :mc_smiley: :laughoff:

Hey people, Squrlee and me are goin next month. We were wondering if any of the DDR gang wants to go also?? Its July 8th, has some great bands playing this year. Anyone wanna go along and party?? Let us know, we are getting tickets any day.

http://www.ozzfest.com/bands.html

Here is a link, hopefully it works!! Check it out, lets get a DDR group together and take over ozzfest!! :mc_smiley: :laughoff:

Too bad....there are some great bands playing. I protest OZZFEST after what happened to Maiden there. :laughoff: Sharon go go :laughoff: herself!! Clicky here for details!!

ok, well there are 2 sides to every story im sure. im goin specifically to see system of a down before they go on their little break!

How bout just a ladies trip? lol anyone? Duniemonkie? Taco? fmflover? :mc_smiley:

Not sure about fmflover, but I can ASSURE you monkie or taco won't go. :laughoff: That's not duniemonkie's cup of tea, and taco will say "I don't listen to a$$ rock- only My Chemical Romance" :laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

ok, well there are 2 sides to every story im sure. im goin specifically to see system of a down before they go on their little break!

How bout just a ladies trip? lol anyone? Duniemonkie? Taco? fmflover? :happydrunks:

Did you even read the story? Do a google and the story doesn't change no matter who's version you read.

Should have caught SOAD when they played Hard Rock......I was there! Smaller venue I'm sure. :rockon: