how my day went

RAGDOLL MX

So i was off today, and i really want to get rid of the 125 TTR, so i got to talking to the guys at the former sports west, and asked them about putting my TTR on consignment, and they said no, they wouldnt do that, but they would buy it outright. I asked them about how much and that I do have a clear title. they tell me to bring it down. So i drive from there to to my house (18 miles) i live on Durango and 95. get the bike, clean it up with the pressure washer, and load up the bike and go back to sports west. I get there and the salesman offers me 900 for the bike....after i stopped laughing, i said no. He told me thats as much as he could offer me since they already have a used TTR in the back, but he would be willing to call me if someone cam in and bought his other one. so I loaded my daughter bike and left.

its just amazing that the would low ball me for 900, and then sell the bike for 1400 the same day. highway friggin robbery.

so to you sportswest salesman....... :thumbsdown: