the Chinaman!

RAGDOLL MX

I got some tickets from Vinny Paul (of Hellyeah, Pantera) to go see this guy known as the Chinaman, he is awesome and one hell of a nice guy! Cant wait to see him on Friday!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the show was awesome last night, met up with the chinaman (mark) and Vinny Paul after the show. Then on the way out the door...somehow we got roped into doing some Karaoke...The funny part was we couldnt pick our own song.. :blink: so Mike picked Mylie Cyrus for me (thanks)..i didnt know the song so i just made up my own...started singing about getting slipped a roofie and Mylie becoming a hoe like Brittany Spears...i have no idea where it came from, but iam sure it was alcohol induced. but thats ok...i picked something from the spicegirls for mike!

The Chinaman had a Midget on stage with him..and he came out running by on stage, it was soooo funny!

good times for sure!

oh and Anna was able to give out an autograph or too as well!

post-693-1246730208_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730241_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730278_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730349_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730391_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730442_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730545_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730592_thumb.jpg

post-693-1246730647_thumb.jpg

:dunno: