finally going for surgery!

RAGDOLL MX

Just got the word today that iam going in for surgery Nov 20th for my leg!! Should be out for about 6 weeks. Originally it was going to be scheduled for Nov 6th...but that interferes with the Poker Run @ Dumont on Nov 14th...Priorties people.....Priorites!

post-693-1254421846_thumb.jpg

old news chad...i broke my leg while softening the fall of Wingnuts quad as it hurdeled towards earth..since 06 or 07 ish... it has just taken this long to get a good doctor to do the surgery.

and yes...Dumont first...almost done with the car,...got to get some time in first then ill be off for thanksgiving too!!..WOOO HOOOO..i dont even care if i have to just chill at camp...at least ill be at Dumont!!!!...lol

old news chad...i broke my leg while softening the fall of Wingnuts quad as it hurdeled towards earth..since 06 or 07 ish... it has just taken this long to get a good doctor to do the surgery.

and yes...Dumont first...almost done with the car,...got to get some time in first then ill be off for thanksgiving too!!..WOOO HOOOO..i dont even care if i have to just chill at camp...at least ill be at Dumont!!!!...lol

oh SURE...it's alllll wingnut's quad's fault! :blah::rolleyes::ynot: jackass! Yeah, the quad fell down. That's it! :flipoff:

oh SURE...it's alllll wingnut's quad's fault! :blah::rolleyes::ynot: jackass! Yeah, the quad fell down. That's it! :flipoff:

:old:

i never said it was his quads fault... i merely said i softened its blow towards earth!...and yes the quad fell...down....on top of me....right after we went up a hill.....that it didnt like.........at all......not one bit....

Edited by RAGDOLL MX