slipknot drummer

RAGDOLL MX

He's good, but Neal Peart still kicks his butt.

Neal is a God...Tommy Lee isn't to shabby either!!! Plus Tommy used to go over the crowd in a rotating steal cage and he effed Pam Anderson!!! Winner Tommy Lee!!!! :laughoff::laughoff:

Huggies = youngin!!!! Learn to appretiate the a$$ rock Prez!!!!! :laughoff::laughing:

youngin? Your only like 3 or 4 years older than me! :slap::laughoff: a$$ rock sucks. I like older stuff, but only the good sh*t....Zepplin, The Doors, Pink Floyd, etc

I know I'm gonna get sh*t for this from the old school guys.... :flipoff: :headbang: :laughoff:

a$$ rock= Motley Crue, DefLeppard, Queensryke (sp?), BonJovie, etc. :barf::barf::barf:

Sorry, that's just my opinion. You guys don't have to agree with me...... a$$ rockers!!! :flipoff::idiot::thumb::laughoff::laughoff:

youngin? Your only like 3 or 4 years older than me! :barf::laughoff: a$$ rock sucks. I like older stuff, but only the good sh*t....Zepplin, The Doors, Pink Floyd, etc

I know I'm gonna get sh*t for this from the old school guys.... :laughoff::laughoff::laughing:

a$$ rock= Motley Crue, DefLeppard, Queensryke (sp?), BonJovie, etc. :flipoff::idiot::barf:

Sorry, that's just my opinion. You guys don't have to agree with me...... a$$ rockers!!! :laughoff::flipoff: :headbang: :laughoff::thumb:

I'm out!!!! I've got nothing!!!!

I'm out!!!! I've got nothing!!!!

Let me help wingnut.

All of the rock you listen to today is still somewhat based on A$$ rock, which in turn is based on previous versions of rock. It's all just a mutation of the previous versions. It really started with a mixture of Mississippi delta blues and appalachian folk music. That's back when icons like Muddy Waters and BB King were hammering out the licks like nobody's business.....on a street corner to boot.

Say what you want about A$$ rock.......without it we wouldn't be where we are today. Personally, I appreciate what each genre of rock has done over the generations to contribute to today's sound. Even punk, death metal....or whatever. I hear new bands today that sound like the old Zepplin and others from the day. Then, once in a while, there's something completely different that comes out. I haven't found any music with "pure talent" and top musicians, that I don't like....except rap.....cause I don't see the talent.

Edited by cmyfirepole

Let me help wingnut.

All of the rock you listen to today is still somewhat based on A$$ rock, which in turn is based on previous versions of rock. It's all just a mutation of the previous versions. It really started with a mixture of Mississippi delta blues and appalachian folk music. That's back when icons like Muddy Waters and BB King were hammering out the licks like nobody's business.....on a street corner to boot.

Say what you want about A$$ rock.......without it we wouldn't be where we are today. Personally, I appreciate what each genre of rock has done over the generations to contribute to today's sound. Even punk, death metal....or whatever. I hear new bands today that sound like the old Zepplin and others from the day. Then, once in a while, there's something completely different that comes out. I haven't found any music with "pure talent" and top musicians, that I don't like....except rap.....cause I don't see the talent.

:laughoff: