Yellowstone/Grand Tetons

SandBox_Kid

Shery and I made it out of town last weekend to visit some good friends who live in Idaho Falls. We decided to make a road trip out of the weekend and put in over 500+ miles!! They live about 1 hour from St. Anthony so we started our trip there........

Greetings from St. Anthony!!

normal_Picture_103.jpg

Picture_107.jpg

Bear World was our next stop.

Picture_088.jpg

Picture_075.jpg

Picture_092.jpg

...then finally Yellowstone

normal_Picture_144.jpg

normal_Picture_129.jpg

normal_Picture_053.jpg

Picture_154.jpg

...and a final stop at the Grand Tetons

Picture_179.jpg

Picture_172.jpg

We had a blast cruisin through the National Parks and stopping for plenty of good beers along the way!!! :laughoff:

Great shots... :laughoff:

We went to St. Anthony's a week ago and can't wait to go back!!! Had a wonderful trip and did the one day tour of Yellowstone and Grand Teton's.

yellowstone6.sized.jpg

On our first full day we rented a van from Rexburg (A-Plus rentals) and we went to see Yellowstone. We entered the West gate to Yellowstone in Montana and drove a 320 mile loop through the park and the Grand Tetons National Park. We witnessed the Old Faithful geyser and the Beehive blow their tops. (Beehive only goes off twice a day too.) We didn't see any wildlife, we were there from about 11:30am to 4:00pm.

Next time I want to camp at Yellowstone for a week. Maybe leave the toys in the box @ Sand Hills Resort and go... B)

How BIG are the dunes at St Anthony??? That is my rail on that little dune... ;)

12_Jim_Christy_and_Wayne_on_a_medium_size_bowl.sized.jpg

wow, those were great pics gerald. looks like you guys really had a great trip!! i wanna go to yellowstone now. you guys drove the whole way? or you fly in then drove around to the different places?

We flew into Idaho Falls where some good friends of ours moved to. Instead of sitting at their place all weekend we decided to make a road trip out of it instead. post-475-1156895189.gif