Sirius Satellite for GM trucks

dunefreak

I can assure you that Sirius is a much better channel. Of course that's my humble opinion. -_-

Which is exactly why I want it in my truck! :D

I have XM in the truck and Sirius on my Dish at home. I think Sirius is way better!

just get the one that plays off an fm frequency.....that what i have for the truck and hauler

I would but there is already the factory radio and satellite antenea in the truck that I would like to utilize for a cleaner look. Besides I've found the fm modulator way isn't as good of quality sound as a hard wire antenea.

Oh and thanks Jackie, I'll look into that site. :headbang1:

Hey Pete... Gm only can use xm service for factory radio.. :headbang1: You can get a rf sirius reciver and tune it through your factory radio on 88.3... its the same thing i went through on my 2005 I have sirius it it now but they dont have a setup for sirius to use gm's factory sat antanae..hopefully that helps ya...By the way it works great with a RF setup :think:

Pete I have the sportster set up..works great, it nice , you can get other car kits for other cars and home also so all you do is slide reciever out and slide into other holster..no unplugging required..(drunk friendly) :D...not calling you a drunk just saying its easy

Edited by OFFROADRACER

Pete I am sure you are right. I have heard it numerous times on different shows on Sirius radio.

Hey why don't you contact XM and ask them I am sure they have had alot of these calls recently. :headbang1:

sh*t someone in the sales dept (@ Hen Chev) :think: might even know the answer :coocoo: