RC Cars

EY3BA11

I know RhinoKing is big into the Remote Controlled scene wether you fly it drive or hover it..

Who else is into it.

I just picked up all my stuff and a unexpected surprise this past weekend.

RC10GT Needs motor work

RC10 Needs Speed Controller and Reciever

RC10GT Needs assembly

Kyosho Chassis Needs assembly

Traxxas Jato - Somethings goofy doenst want to run anymore..

The jato was my brothers new toy and said i cant get the b*tch to run you take everything and make it work.. :D SO i got some new toys to play with.. WOOT... Can anyone enlighten me on how to tune these damn thigns and get them running again?

Got a Tmaxx 2.5 and an old elec Losi XX4. I used to take the Tmaxx out to dumont, don't have all that time to wrench on it out there anymore. It was fun messing with the pitbull that was camping with us. I took him on the straights, but when I turned I usually flipped and then he picked it up by the tires and tried to kill it. Good times.

I've raced RCars for years!! They are a lot of fun. I tried the gas trucks, but the engines in those things can be so tempermental, it drove me CRAZY!!!!..... :laughoff: So I got back into electric and I currently have an Associated T4 truck that I race off-road, and I also have an Associated L3 oval car that I race paved oval with......... :laughing: Just something I have a good time with on select days with. If I make a trip to Vegas to run my oval car, I'll have to look some of you peeps up and have a few drinks with....... :laughing::laughing::laughing::banghead:

Couldn't find a pic of my truck, but it has the same paint job, this obviously is my oval car...................

post-17-1157699928.jpg

Edited by HappyHour

:laughing:

was that at pro-line

have been into the hobby for 22 years and have raced many classes and tried many cars. the newest thing i am working on is 2 rock crawlers. anybody into r/c would be amazed what those little things can actually crawl and manuever over.