My bike is going to the dyno on friday

trqjnky

who said it will be tired by the time dan actually gets around to getting his fixed.. :D By then i should at least have a new piston cams along w/ port and polish the head.. :D

Your bike will be tired by the time it takes to get from camp to a dune! :laughoff::laughoff: j/k :laughoff:

Whose to say by the time Dan gets his bike fixed I won't have a new 450 by then!? :banghead:

you already said you would do it on the 94 yz so your sh*t outta luck there.. LOL

Well you also didn't say anything about having motor work done on your bike when you said this too.......

i wanna get in on some of this... EAT MY TURBO PADDLE BIATCHES!!! Ill whoop all your a$$es!!

...so why can't I change it up too? :banghead::laughoff:

Cool Dan build the sh*t out of it...Then u can race another 450 and blow up your pinger again....."Dude I was racing this 450 and he started pulling. I rung it out and it blew up.....man it was the only time I ever lost".... :banghead::laughoff: I remember Dan telling me that!!!!!

lol, damn those 450's!!! . that day sucked. i had to push my bike DOWN comp hill.... Im glad we got the trash talking going. I figured my first post would get someone talking. In all reality, my bike is making a WIERD noise, so im pulling it apart, going to do a few little things to it, hope for a little more power outta my lil 250, and hope for the best. I figured it's better to pull it apart now then have it blow a rod through the case in dumont. hopefully nothings situation terminal.