Tenacious D at HOB/ Vegas

dunefreak

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, as much as I thought this would have been too much $$ for what is was...I WAS WAY WRONG!

Anna and I went for her birthday last night. This show couldn't have rocked any harder, been any funnier, or any more entertaining! It was a blast and was really cool to be able to go see! We had floor tickets. We showed up a bit late because we went to dinner at HOB first, but I think we were only like 5-10 minutes late so it was all good. When we walked in it was packed, hot, and smelly in HOB. :fro: They probably couldn't have fit one more person in that place. :barf: HOB f*cked up big time. We tried to get a spot over at the right side of the stage at the bar. That lasted for about 2 minutes as we became extremely grossed out and sweaty from all the a$$es around us. It was literally elbow to elbow- NOT COMFORTABLE! :driver:

So we headed over to the entrance door. Anna in her cutest voice and low cut top, asked one of the staff members of HOB if there was ANY way we could get tickets for upstairs. :drinkbeer: She said "it's my birrrrrrrrthday and this suuuuucks!" :laughoff: She showed him her ID to prove it was in fact her birthday. Check it out...he went for it! The dude was way cool and let us up! There were a couple chicks that wanted floor tickets instead! :boxer: He swapped our tickets and we went upstairs to level 2. We were 3rd row/ front and center! :idiot: We even had cocktail servers up there and didn't have to get fo shiat! :dolphin::banghead: Good times. Tenacious D rocks! :boxer: