Nissan Parts

EY3BA11

Need prices on the items.. I figure jobber/list will be cheaper than these prices that some guy walked in off the street for..

999U9-AS004 Sirius tuner $215

999U9-VS003 SIGMA antenna $68

999U9-VS006 Tuner pack brackets $20

Need prices on the items.. I figure jobber/list will be cheaper than these prices that some guy walked in off the street for..

999U9-AS004 Sirius tuner $215

999U9-VS003 SIGMA antenna $68

999U9-VS006 Tuner pack brackets $20

List price is the highest price, jobber is usually at least 10-20% off list.

ok cool.. see whatcha can do if not ill probably just spend 100 bucks and get a standard tuner thingy... we will see. I have a few creative hiding places in mind if i go that route.. allthough i would like to keep it stock looking and would prefer going thru the stock stereo instead of a FM transmitter :shocked:

ok cool.. see whatcha can do if not ill probably just spend 100 bucks and get a standard tuner thingy... we will see. I have a few creative hiding places in mind if i go that route.. allthough i would like to keep it stock looking and would prefer going thru the stock stereo instead of a FM transmitter :shocked:

i CAN GET EMPLOYEE prices on nissan parts.

Well you see my shopping list.. Find me Prices.. :D It would be greatly appreciated... If i tracked down the bionic knee bastard i rescued from the dunes a few years ago i would get plenty of discount from the nissan dealership in escondido but that probably wont happen. :D

Well you see my shopping list.. Find me Prices.. :D It would be greatly appreciated... If i tracked down the bionic knee bastard i rescued from the dunes a few years ago i would get plenty of discount from the nissan dealership in escondido but that probably wont happen. :D

:shocked: wtf are you talking about? I doubt anyone on here knows too! :rainbow1: :dunno:

:shocked: wtf are you talking about? I doubt anyone on here knows too! :rainbow1: :dunno:

That was the jackass on the KTM525 2 wheeler that died in the huge bowls and his buddies left him fer good... took us 4 hours to get him out of there and his buddies were back at camp drinkin.. while we took care of this guy...

That was the jackass on the KTM525 2 wheeler that died in the huge bowls and his buddies left him fer good... took us 4 hours to get him out of there and his buddies were back at camp drinkin.. while we took care of this guy...

I don't remember. :thumbsdown: HE died :coffee: or his BIKE died?

his 2 wheeler died.. and all we had were quads and 2 wheelers and had a helluva time getting him out... he fell over every 2 feet... it sucked... finally got into a Truck duneable spot i told everyone just wait here ill be back in a few minutes.. :D mobbin the 1/4ton of course and picked him and his bike up took him up to our camp gave him water drinks let him relax for a few min and then i took him to his camp.. where we found his friends sittin back drinkin..