stock ls1 camaro goes 10.20 @133 on street tires.

post-634-1165077652.jpgWell last night was the last track event of the year. Probably the best night of the year weather wise too. 42 degrees or so. DA was around 1000 ft I heard. The 99 camaro (full street car) I have went 10.20@ 133 with a 1.505 60 ft on 26x 11.5 x 16 mt et street tires. Hung the wheels pretty good, I was tolld it looked to be over two feet but I really doubt it personally.

It is a stock 346 ls1. stock crank, stock rods, stock pistons still. Used z06 cam, 317 truck heads, stock intake manifold, stock throttle body, 3.00 gears in a 9 inch. The only thing its missing is the back seat.

It runs one of my turbo kits, intercooled, gt76 turbo, 60 lb injectors and my tuning and I shift at 6000.

The engine has about 85k miles on it.

The tires inthe picture are slicks that died so I put on the dots with a stock 16 inch camaro wheel. It liked the shorter tire (shorter gear) , it ran the best 60 ft by along ways on the small tires.

Edited by 1320