In Ohio

ash

Well the job has brought me to Ohio and it's friggn' cold! Been here since Sunday morning, but this is the only time I've been able to get online. When we arrived here, it was 12 degrees and snowing. It's a blistering 25 degrees here right now. I cannot wait to get back home to some warmer temps and sand! Coming home tomorrow, hopefully. Take care everyone

This your first time back east Ash? Now do you see why I wanted out of the great white north?

Ever get your door fixed? Let me know if you still need a hookup!

/me sends Ash a winter parka!

Nah Walter, I'm was born in KY and lived in the South for a long time before moving here. I just can never get used to going from 60 degrees to less than 20. I can see why anyone would want to get out of there, but I can also see why someone would want to retire there. As far as my truck goes, nope haven't got it fixed yet and would be most gratful if you'd help out. It's an eyesore to me everytime I look at the door. Give me a call on my cell if you can get it done. Thanks