anyone selling a gas dryer?

dunefreak

So it seems everything has needed replacing or fixing that I own lately....sandrail, vacuum cleaner, ANOTHER toyhauler window :driver: , Raptor, etc tec. :beercheers: ...now it's our dryer.

Anna & I want to buy a nice set, but are gonna wait until for important things are handled, like fixing the sandrail. :rockwoot:

So anyways, I ALWAYS hear of someone trying to get rid a washer and dryer. If anyone has a gas dryer they are trying to sell, please let me know. :D

So it seems everything has needed replacing or fixing that I own lately....sandrail, vacuum cleaner, ANOTHER toyhauler window :driver: , Raptor, etc tec. :beercheers: ...now it's our dryer.

Anna & I want to buy a nice set, but are gonna wait until for important things are handled, like fixing the sandrail. :rockwoot:

So anyways, I ALWAYS hear of someone trying to get rid a washer and dryer. If anyone has a gas dryer they are trying to sell, please let me know. :D

Pete if you have to get new I think Costco has the best bang for your buck on washers & dryers. more options less money.

dude my nieghbor just gave one a way!!!! :coocoo::coocoo:

:thumb: Jim just diid too! :banghead:

Pete if you have to get new I think Costco has the best bang for your buck on washers & dryers. more options less money.

:thumb: I'll check em out. Thanks

bust it out white trash hendertucky style and put up some clothes line in the back yard and hang dry them things.. :D

:flipoff: no thanks. Maybe I'll just bust out the wallet and buy new the more I think of it. :shake: