Trip Report 4 Stroke Races

badass24racing

Just got home and its cold here.Weather their was EXC. Friday little cold at night windy. Sat not much wind and SMOOOOTH DUNES .Sunday like 53 and no wind. Everyone must have stayed home it was pretty quiet.Some SICK Quads running up Banshee Hill,clocked some 4 strokes at 73 mph,not to many racers entered but it was a Good Show. Raced my Three Wheeler all day today, next to the track where every one else was running up the hill. I had my DDR SHIRT :laughing: on all weekend and did not see any PEEPS ? had a lot of out state people ask me about the Site. Cant wait till PRES. WEEKEND :headbang1:

the cold wasnt so bad on saturday but the steady breeze that blew all day really sucked. some pretty fast quads were runing up and down banshee hill on saturday which was fun to watch. happy to report the south pole is still there.

Just got home and its cold here.Weather their was EXC. Friday little cold at night windy. Sat not much wind and SMOOOOTH DUNES .Sunday like 53 and no wind. Everyone must have stayed home it was pretty quiet.Some SICK Quads running up Banshee Hill,clocked some 4 strokes at 73 mph,not to many racers entered but it was a Good Show. Raced my Three Wheeler all day today, next to the track where every one else was running up the hill. I had my DDR SHIRT :laughing: on all weekend and did not see any PEEPS ? had a lot of out state people ask me about the Site. Cant wait till PRES. WEEKEND :headbang1:

I saw you running.

I think I ran you once on my raptor.

lol when we started out it was about 11 degree's then by the time we got to dumont about 7:20AM it was about 24, then the rest of the time there it was cold until the sun came out. But it was cool talking with all the builders. We spent time talking with Kenz, Sparks, and a few others all were really friendly and a blast to talk to.

lol We were sitting there watching the races and the crowd gathered around that rhino so we went to check it out and OMG they were moving his head and everything and he never woke up. They had drawn a penus on his other cheek.

Yea the races were great but it was cold out there for sure, i took 1st in the stock bore class and cant wait till the next race. I seen that guy out there with the writing on his face and we couldent stop laughing..He would look at us kinds confused and it was too funny, many nights that has happend to some of my friends..

The clean up effert was good, we went out after the races on monday and picked up a half bag of old trash that wasent left from the races but the hill was spotless for sure, thanks everyone for not letting it go to crap the first race. Im hoping to have the clean up organized a bit stronger next time because i am assuming that there wil be alot more people ..

Yea the races were great but it was cold out there for sure, i took 1st in the stock bore class and cant wait till the next race. I seen that guy out there with the writing on his face and we couldent stop laughing..He would look at us kinds confused and it was too funny, many nights that has happend to some of my friends..

The clean up effert was good, we went out after the races on monday and picked up a half bag of old trash that wasent left from the races but the hill was spotless for sure, thanks everyone for not letting it go to crap the first race. Im hoping to have the clean up organized a bit stronger next time because i am assuming that there wil be alot more people ..

What does your bike look like, I am sure I had to have seen you race.

The area looked teriffic after the races.

You all did an excellent job.

• 2 weeks later...

:drinkbeer: iT'S A yfz WITH NO PLASTIC AND A DARK ORANGE PAINT WITH A CHROME TANK AND A TAN SEAT COVER WITH FLAMES....

Sam right? I was out there with Scott, we talked to you for awhile watching the race. Your bike is nice and it moves out very well.