In Kansas City

ash

Well, I'm away from the awesome climate of Vegas to enter the frigid climate of Kansas City. It's 25 degrees and snowing outside...I wanna come home :bawl: Oh well, I'll be home tomorrow night...Just wanted to say hi cause there really isn't much more to do here cept for maybe some cow tipping or hang out until "Last Call" in the bar next door, oh yeah, Last Call was 9 minutes ago.

Ash:

I feel your pain! Right now according to the weather channel its a balmy 8 deg outside. Windchills are in the negative digits. Our low tonight is supposed to be between -5 and 2 deg! Tomorrow should be in the mid 20's and snow! Lucky enough for me I'm here until wed of next week..... it sure as hell doesnt help when you have a friend like Terry telling ya on the phone how it was almost 70 and beautiful all day... :happydrunks:

Any news from your dad on your wifes burban? I saw it the other day and it was ready for paint. Let me know how things work out.

Ash:

I feel your pain! Right now according to the weather channel its a balmy 8 deg outside. Windchills are in the negative digits. Our low tonight is supposed to be between -5 and 2 deg! Tomorrow should be in the mid 20's and snow! Lucky enough for me I'm here until wed of next week..... it sure as hell doesnt help when you have a friend like Terry telling ya on the phone how it was almost 70 and beautiful all day... :laughoff:

Any news from your dad on your wifes burban? I saw it the other day and it was ready for paint. Let me know how things work out.

Man can you feel the love? Ok if it makes you feel any better we did have a slight gasp of wind which must have made our wind chill 67, I almost had to put on a sweatshirt! :happydrunks::headbang1:

Did you get your sticker?

Yup, got my sticker THANKS and I will be putting it on tomorrow. Finally rolled back in to town and boy was it nice to feel some warmer air.

Ash:

I feel your pain! Right now according to the weather channel its a balmy 8 deg outside. Windchills are in the negative digits. Our low tonight is supposed to be between -5 and 2 deg! Tomorrow should be in the mid 20's and snow! Lucky enough for me I'm here until wed of next week..... it sure as hell doesnt help when you have a friend like Terry telling ya on the phone how it was almost 70 and beautiful all day... :monkeedance2:

Walt, I haven't heard anything on the truck yet, but I will call him tomorrow to find out where it sits. I have to take it to get the new monitors put in and 2 more DVD players. Thanks again