Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i had to guess by looking at the parking lot we were definatley more than 20 strong.. :D It was a wonderful evening... I tried going to The Custom Shop today to raid 3rotor's liquor cabinet but the effer took off early this morning..

if i had to guess by looking at the parking lot we were definatley more than 20 strong.. :D It was a wonderful evening... I tried going to The Custom Shop today to raid 3rotor's liquor cabinet but the effer took off early this morning..

You have to give me a head's up Nick! :mc_smiley:

Ok it's a new Thirsty Thursday!!!! :laughoff: :huh: :shocked::shocked::blink::drunk::beerpint:

10 cents an ounce!!!! :grin:

Who's in tonight for the same BWW as last week? Let's see if we can fill the bar again with another 30+ DDR peeps!! :headbang: :laughoff: That was a blast! DCT you flaked last week! :flipoff: Come out tonight! :laughoff:

Of course I'm in!!!! Thats by Horizon and Horizon, how could I pass that up!!!! I just can't wait untill TT's are in Boulder City!!!!! :banghead:

Hey a$$hole face :laughoff: ...they don't have BWW in Boulder City! :laughoff::laughoff:

So are you really in? :banghead:

Hey a$$hole face :banghead: ...they don't have BWW in Boulder City! :laughoff::laughoff:

So are you really in? :banghead:

I may drive down from friggin Mt. charelston to hang a while, hope i don't get caught up at to many agricutural stops along the way!!!!!!

:banghead:

I agree....

BWW<-----------I'm over it! :banghead:

That place can kiss my a$$! :laughoff:

PT's was good times though! :laughoff::laughoff:

So what was the story with BWW? Just curious as it is a new location and they usually don't make a mess of things this soon. Always liked PT'S better anyway.

So what was the story with BWW? Just curious as it is a new location and they usually don't make a mess of things this soon. Always liked PT'S better anyway.

It's a kinda long story. :banghead: I'll post it up when I get home and have more time.

I agree w/ you on PT's too. :banghead:

Observations from last night.........Pete likes to unplug things. BWW is permantly 86'd. 4 hefi's and 3 big budlights makes for a long drive home. Guy's wearing "capri's is :banghead: Steveo needs to lose the yellow shirt.... :banghead::laughoff:

I missed this yesterday's thirsty thursdsay but I would have to guess that it was soap in the beer! :banghead: thats right-ask for another one and it will be worse than the first one you got.Really never experienced or heard of anything like that until we started drinking at that bww's.Pt's pub or hot rod grill is the way to go!

Effen Craig! :laughoff: observations! :banghead:

Eddie, the beer wasn't bad last night. Last week was bullsh!t though! :headbang:

Hot Rod Grill & PT's all the way! :banghead:

Wingnut, glad you could make it out. Thanks for driving all that ways to hang- it was fun! :laughoff: One of these days we'll make it away from Horizon & Horizon Ridge and come up to north town :flipoff: to have a few. :laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...

Guy's wearing "capri's is :thumb:

Guy's in Carpis'.......dude you need a new crowd or place to party if all that's going on!! Watch you A$$! :laughoff:

I missed this yesterday's thirsty thursdsay but I would have to guess that it was soap in the beer! :laughoff: thats right-ask for another one and it will be worse than the first one you got.Really never experienced or heard of anything like that until we started drinking at that bww's.Pt's pub or hot rod grill is the way to go!

I've never had "soap in the beer" pulled on me....what's up wit dat? Are they trying to say "leave"?