SNORE battle at Primm

spooner55

Feb. 16-18 '07 just incase anybody is not at the Dunes. this is one of the best spectator races to watch.you can see a lot action from the back Bufflo Bills parking lot. friday night is tech. and con. and racing saturday and sunday.

any way have fun somewhere.. :laughoff:

Edited by spooner55

• 2 weeks later...

i was there all weekend working the first turn. there was alot of action. had a couple of rollovers right in front of me. plenty of action all around. it was all good. :D

yes it was a great weekend at Primm. we even had a roll-over at the start/finish line. the powder puff race was wild at the end. the best part was the land rush start for the class 11 cars.BattleofPrimm07015.jpg

thats me the fat guy waving the flag. :pissed:

i was surprised to see 6 11 cars out there. that orange bug got hung up on the first turn by me saturday. then the retrieval truck got stuck trying to pull him out. im sure there were a few pissed racers having to slow down seeing me wave that orange flag so they wouldnt hit them. it got a little hairy sunday when the 1600 cars decided to start short coursing. one guy took down the snow fence twice at check 5 and got pulled out of the race by snore officials. he was by me when he pulled off and he was pissed. they thought there might be a major fight in the pits. hell, i was check 3 and they made their own track inside the snow fence by me. ( short coursing the turn ). oh well it was a great weekend for most, some said it was the best battle at primm ever. :D the powder puff was cool. the girls can race. one rolled in front of me but after getting flipped upright they kept on going.

• 1 month later...

hey someone mentioned to me something going on in primm this weekend???? anyone have any info on that? ive looked on the web, but since I dont recall what races they said, I cant find shiat. thanks for any info !! :dunce: :ninja:

Staci, I believe there are supermoto races this weekend. here's the link!

http://www.supermotousa.net/home.htm

• 1 month later...

thats comung up pretty quick. i will be working a checkpoint.

I'd be there with ya Dave, but I'll be out partying for my birthday that night. :laughing:

Too bad it lands on the 30th this year. Last time was a blast!

We are soooooooooo going to be there like always. Taking the black blazer out pipeline road to a spot we know well and be undercover. It hella good times.

just remember the blm has closed all that off to all motorized vehicles. they have been out there writing tickets. im guessing with the race going on they might be around out there. :stick_smack:

I think Pipline is open. If you take College or Greenway all the way out. Your pretty safe. They told us last year that pipeline was ok. Look I :barf: so sometimes I get get my dates, times, places ALLL mixed up. :drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

Nope, the BLM has been giving warnings and tickets for any vehicle driving down pipeline. :blury::drinkbeer:

yes i'm the fat guy at the starting line... :drinkbeer::blury:

small world. ive talked to you a few times after some of the races. im good friends with joe jackson who does the radio for the races and vince bishop our checkpoint captain. see ya at the midnight special :D

Nope, the BLM has been giving warnings and tickets for any vehicle driving down pipeline. :laughing::drunk:

This is sucking huge :rockwoot: So What. We're gonna make more dust than the race. A holes. We all know what this is really about. So Fat A$$ developer don't want his grade stakes pulled up. Cause he needs to build a Master Plan Community with lots of parks and play grounds. So there is no more dust. :laughing:

A$$ HOLE THIS IS THE DESERT. IT IS DUST. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

ok I'm over it. :blink: