Dumont today

barneycar

got back from Dumont about a hour ago. delived Big Reds buggy there w ere about fifty motor home and hauler out there the wind was blowing pretty good just a couple quad playing still lots of room mhen I left I passed about another twenty coming in. They were grading the road and putting fill dirt in some of the bad spots. well that my day trip.

:grin: yep got to Lancaster about 10 aftre seven met Dave and his Girlfriend . Put the ramps down and Dave drove the car on Straped it down thew wood in the back of truck and hauled azz for the big D got there were he showed me on the map and droped the rail and huled azz for home pass them at peggy suses and :hello: . no flowed them to Dumont it was :icon_twisted: :mischevious: :smoker: :stick_smack: :smoker: :coocoo:

to watch the little GMC pull the toy hauler as the wind was blowing most of the way there from just pass the ag check point we went about 45-50 mph slow ride to the dunes but I only used 16 gal of diesel to go from my house to Lancaster to Baker. after Baker on the road to D a semi truck tried to pass on a curve while a car was comeing at us the truck slid in to the dirt all break lock up just missed the car another :dunno: :mic: .We got there and dave drove up by the rock hill and pick a spot and we unloaded and his Girlfrend said we should have brouht the cones and tape to mark off a spot for the camp

left them and headed home. Dam that a lot of typing :clap::clap::clap: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: