I would like to say

Foxysandchick

:woo_hoo: Thank you to...

Vegas Style for hauling my quad to Dumont this weekend, so I could make a day trip on Saturday and thanks for taking me on some awesome rides :mc_smiley:

Dunefreak for taking me for a ride in his car :ahhhhh: :loser: that was a great time.

Joeduner for taking my friend for a ride in his car, he had a great time and loved the wheelies :thumb: . Also to Ynot for leading the ride :clap:

Also to all the others who were at the camp :dope:

no problem! you got out of there right before the big wind hit. this morning was calm cool and smooth. 2 big runs chasing the buggies im sore today.

It didn't seem like it was going to calm down much yesterday, but we got some good rides in. I fell asleep shortly after getting home last night and slept till this afternoon :loser: :mc_smiley: . I am sore too, but that just means it was good riding. The sand was beautiful, definitely going to have to do more off weekends next season.

No problem, Kristin. I didn't hear too much out of you when we were duning. :clap: I wasn't sure if you were scared sh*tless :ahhhhh: or could handle more :loser: . :woo_hoo: I bet your friend was caught off guard when Joe Duner set the back of his car on the cage with that wheelie. :thumb::dope:

Good times. I'm glad you and your friend could make it out for a day of duning. :mc_smiley:

No problem, Kristin. I didn't hear too much out of you when we were duning. :driver: I wasn't sure if you were scared sh*tless :dope: or could handle more :laughoff: . :angry2: I bet your friend was caught off guard when Joe Duner set the back of his car on the cage with that wheelie. :ahhhhh: :dope:

Good times. I'm glad you and your friend could make it out for a day of duning. :laughoff:

I wasn't scared :ahhhhh: , honestly not much can scare me :laughoff::idea: . I just get in and go for the ride, once I get in I know I have given up all control so I just enjoy it B) . My friend said he was filming when Joe hit the wheelie, so I will have to hear from him how that turned out. I had been telling him about those cars for awhile, so he had a great time :laughoff: .

Great weekend. Great :driver: and :laughoff: (need a quad rider). Glad to be able to meet with everyone there, thanks for being so welcoming.

:laughoff: