Saw a couple DDR stickers

ash

I was up at the cabin this weekend and happened to see a couple DDR stickers. The first one I saw was coming down from the top of Duck Creek area towards the bottom. They were towing a trailer with I think quads on it. White Chevy/GMC?

Second was coming down I-15 south in the Virgin River Gorge. The truck had the Alligator stickers on the tailgate.

Anyhow, if that was you, I was towing a white open bed trailer with 2 Rhino's on it towed with F250.

I was up at the cabin this weekend and happened to see a couple DDR stickers. The first one I saw was coming down from the top of Duck Creek area towards the bottom. They were towing a trailer with I think quads on it. White Chevy/GMC?

Second was coming down I-15 south in the Virgin River Gorge. The truck had the Alligator stickers on the tailgate.

Anyhow, if that was you, I was towing a white open bed trailer with 2 Rhino's on it towed with F250.

that was probably Chad.."alligatorP"

cool! :dance:

1st one was probably either OFFROADRACER or iweb

2nd was probably AlligatorP (Chad from Alligator Peformance)

wasn't me i took a weekend off from utah :laughoff: mines a 04 white f-250, actually identical to coles, its sporting a silver DDR sticker on the back window :clap:

That could have been me. We spent the weekend with friends at their cabin in Duck Creek and did a day trip to Coral from there. :clap: 50mi to Coral from there!

post-475-1152561796.jpg

That could have been me. We spent the weekend with friends at their cabin in Duck Creek and did a day trip to Coral from there. :clap: 50mi to Coral from there!

post-475-1152561796.jpg

Yup that was it.