post 500!

vegas style

Well being layed up i have been more of a DDR troll then normal and thats saying alot! but this is my 500th post! :hello: didnt seem to take that long i just start hanging with the DDR crew before this last season took me about a year to post 500 times(dont have my sign up date in front of me) but then i look at a few people that have triple my posts in half the time? :think:

i have made a lot of good friends here and cant wait to be duning and fooling soon. :DDRrocks:

myself and dunefreak were running neck and neck for a while but then he just pullled far ahead... hell i even cheated a little and he still beat me ohh well... I like to sit back and watch whats going on in this lil world more than i like to post up... was a helluva lot of fun the first year :D

myself and dunefreak were running neck and neck for a while but then he just pullled far ahead... hell i even cheated a little and he still beat me ohh well... I like to sit back and watch whats going on in this lil world more than i like to post up... was a helluva lot of fun the first year :D

So you're saying it's no fun to post anymore? :isbb::dunno::laughing: