LOOKING FOR NEW VEHICLE

Ok so check it out. Ive listed the BURB for sale on a few websites. Im going to be looking for a truck, hopefully diesel.

So I can use all the help I can get. Im not looking for brand new, cant afford it. looking for something maybe about 20-25 range. So help a girl out! Any suggestions? :banghead:

If you get a older ford stay 7.3 if you go with dodge cummins is the only way to go.. You might be able to find 02 03 duramax's in that range but be prepared for high mileage not that its a bad thing but alot of people wont finance high mileage vehichles regardless of the motor or truck.

If you get a older ford stay 7.3 if you go with dodge cummins is the only way to go.. You might be able to find 02 03 duramax's in that range but be prepared for high mileage not that its a bad thing but alot of people wont finance high mileage vehichles regardless of the motor or truck.

Im not to keen on fords. Guess Dodge is what im goin to have to look for. :banghead:

We had good luck w/ carmax for my wifes used car. But check out a broker before dealing with a car lot. You can get what you want if they can find it for you.(no salesmen) There's a place on Decatur and Russell just down from PT's that's where I got my silverado.

If you buy used, private party is the only way to go........NO SALES TAX!!!!

Well since im not to mechanically inclined, ive always been a little scared to buy private party. And even private party, there should be sales tax?? isnt there?? Just gotta pay it at the DMV instead of the dealer. But keep in mind, sales tax is a write off on taxes now.

There are alot of good deals to be found on dodges... Just be forewarned it aint gonna ride like your burb.. so if your used to a cushy ride you wont have that anymore...

:bawl: Ive grown pretty comfortable with my cushy burb, I LOVE IT, when it runs. Or when im not towing over potisi. Not sure what to do.

... And even private party, there should be sales tax?? isnt there?? Just gotta pay it at the DMV instead of the dealer. But keep in mind, sales tax is a write off on taxes now.

:shout: You do NOT pay sales tax even at the DMV on private party sales.

no there is no sales tax on private party purchases. that was as of jan 1st. come on over i will sell you mine for 25,000.00 and its a 7.3 with 80,000 miles :woo_hoo::beercheers::bawl::grin:

Is your SD a 99.5????

I wasnt either i was hardcore :bawl: then, because of the price I went out and bought the 04 F250 w/ the 6.0 diesel..I am happy with it :beercheers:

any problems with it??? Ive driven chevy the last 10 years, would like to stay with Chevy, but if I go diesel, just cant afford a chevy this time. :(

any problems with it??? Ive driven chevy the last 10 years, would like to stay with Chevy, but if I go diesel, just cant afford a chevy this time. :(

None. :woo_hoo: .....the only problem ive had with it is friends :beercheers: because im driving a ford now instead of :bawl:

Ok im going to ask a totally stupid question here, let my blonde really show. This is listed as a allison 5 spd??

so not automatic transmission, right??? :laughoff: I know, just wanna double check. its a nice looking truck.

BUT I CANT DRIVE A STICK. :laughing: