My house is hot as hell !

JoeDuner

my AC fan quit working the sunday after the night ride i woke up from a nap all sweaty my house was 90 before i got the window unit in and fans going. last time i go through the people that installed it for repairs. they wanted $170 a hour and 3 hours to replace my fan that is under warranty. i pitched a b*tch and reminded them that they put the unit in 3 years ago. they worked me a deal i could handle and i was cool by noon. next time its going to be joe to the rescue. i thought they would treat me better after getting a good deal on the unit. but not!

I just got off work and came home to a 90 degree house. Luckily I know someone who fixes A/C's :flipoff: . Boy it sure does suck working on something of your own!!! :blink:

I feel your pain Joe...since you were at my house twice last summer...hopefully this summer will be cooool sailn'

There's a fat guy sweatin his a$$ off right now in Henderson!!! :blink:

That sucks, Joe! Why the hell are you on DDR- hurry up & get that biatch fixed! :dance: :shake:

It was fixed before I posted. Got home at 4, up on the roof and diagnosed by 4:03, to the parts house and back by 4:40, and repaired by 5:10. It took till about 11:30 for the house to cool down to 75 though.

Thanks for the compliments, it always feels good to help someone out. I'm sure the guys at Henderson Chevy know what I mean.......Thanks Guys!!!!!!! :think: