ive found heaven...

trqjnky

I have found the most beautiful place ever. this bar has $1 PITCHERS of bud light on thursday nights :driver: !!! I couldnt beleive it! it was amazing. i figured that it was for the first pitcher, but we went through 8 from 7pm till 2am :laughing::driver::driver:

I cant wait for this thursday, going golfing :driver: untill 8 then off to dollar pitcher night. the only thing that could be better is if the bar was in vegas and not iowa :drunk:

Nice !! :laughing: We need something like that around us.

My husband and I went to our local mexican resturant last week for dinner, he had 2 budlights 12 oz. bottles when the bill came it was $8.50 :driver: we asked if this was right and they said yep :driver: went to Red Robin last night and he had 1 glass on tap $3.75 :driver: That's not right they are just :driver:

Edited by Luvdunes

I have found the most beautiful place ever. this bar has $1 PITCHERS of bud light on thursday nights :MBdance: !!! I couldnt beleive it! it was amazing. i figured that it was for the first pitcher, but we went through 8 from 7pm till 2am :laughing::driver::driver:

I cant wait for this thursday, going golfing :driver: untill 8 then off to dollar pitcher night. the only thing that could be better is if the bar was in vegas and not iowa :barf:

:drunk: :GWH: There's the catch! :angry22: damnit! :driver: