is admin planning an online party for DDR's second anniversary?

Richard Cheese

:coocoo: Back to the topic at hand....

That might be a pretty cool idea, Cheese. Maybe a mass e-mail for a time for everyone to get logged in and say whatup. :think:

Hmm, a DDR anniversary party! :idea::coocoo: I might have to think about that one.

That would mean the Cali peeps would have to come to Vegas though. :laughing: I would have to save up some cash for that one- because I would like it to be more of a member appreciation party as well with lots of free DDR gear like stickers and stuff for those that showed up. :laughing:

:coocoo:

:idea: Back to the topic at hand....

That might be a pretty cool idea, Cheese. Maybe a mass e-mail for a time for everyone to get logged in and say whatup. :think:

Hmm, a DDR anniversary party! :idea::coocoo: I might have to think about that one.

That would mean the Cali peeps would have to come to Vegas though. :laughing: I would have to save up some cash for that one- because I would like it to be more of a member appreciation party as well with lots of free DDR gear like stickers and stuff for those that showed up. :laughing:

wooah wooah wooah pimpshack

dude, you just took it to a whole new level!!!

:think:

i was just talking about an online party, here on DDR...to try to break the record of the most online at one time

i never meant for you to throw a freekin party at your house, or some hall in LV , and spend mad cash on DDR swag

i am sorry it you took it that way

:dope:

:shout: Get back to chillen on the beach!! :coocoo::laughing:

Got here bout 45 min ago... got a phone call had to hop on the lappy and do some work... got the board shorts on beer in hand and heading to the beach..

RichardCheese. Drive was OK.. cruise set at 85 till we hit rancho kakamonga then hit traffic spots all theyw a thru hollywood. after that smooth sailing.. not to bad just a long drive. OK OK OK back on topic...

PARRRRRRRRRRRRTAAAAY!!!! WOOHOO..

Got here bout 45 min ago... got a phone call had to hop on the lappy and do some work... got the board shorts on beer in hand and heading to the beach..

RichardCheese. Drive was OK.. cruise set at 85 till we hit rancho kakamonga then hit traffic spots all theyw a thru hollywood. after that smooth sailing.. not to bad just a long drive. OK OK OK back on topic...

PARRRRRRRRRRRRTAAAAY!!!! WOOHOO..

.......you need a better deal if you're on call all the time!!! :laughing:

wooah wooah wooah pimpshack

dude, you just took it to a whole new level!!!

:think:

i was just talking about an online party, here on DDR...to try to break the record of the most online at one time

i never meant for you to throw a freekin party at your house, or some hall in LV , and spend mad cash on DDR swag

i am sorry it you took it that way

:idea:

I didn't take it that way- it only gave me an idea for an actual REAL party to celebrate. Whats wrog with that? I would only do the free DDR swag if I could get some businesses to help "sponsor" that part of it so to speak. I am sure Team Impact/ Acme would help out, and maybe even a few other peeps that I know would chip in. It defininetly woudn't be at my house or some hall. Maybe the upstairs of Hot Rod Grill though. :coocoo:

Whats wrong with a party?? ok..maybe that will be a different topic then, but I think we could make it happen and it would be an awesome time without spending a chitload of money.

OK, so back to your original topic- an online party. How would that work? Log on to DDR with a beer in hand? How would that be any different that usual? :laughing: Seriously though- I will try and whip up an eye-catching e-mail or something to get everyone to log on at the same time if you think everyone would do it. Let's see if we can crash Aaron's server! :think::laughing:

Only if the air is working this time :D

It was working last time. :coocoo: You honestly think there was a problem with the AC? 100 people in a 1500 sq ft house??? No AC unit is gonna keep up with that. :think: Don't give off so much body heat next time! :laughing::laughing::coocoo:

mass e-mail would work well but i think that is reserved for important topics.. The more a website sends out junk the more people are tempted to put it in their Spam box and mark it that way. Whenever real need to know info comes across they dont get it cuz its dumped to their junk folder. :D

I think an announcement at the top of the forums would be cool... But all wee need to do is whore up another forum and get them to come our way LOL...