My 4 year old

Danielle

I am sorry but I had to post this and only you with kids will appreciate this.Tristan was missing in action for about 1/2 hour today and this is where we found him.And Yes he was sound asleep :grin::thumb:

post-2199-1185205878.jpg

Edited by Danielle

Luvdunes Yesterday, 09:26 PM Post #148

Dune Shredder

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,511

Name: Bev

That is classic.

My kids fell asleep at the table more than once and they even feel asleep while I was bathing them. Never on the toliet though. Don't you wish you could fall asleep that easily?

Full Edit

Quick Edit

Randog Yesterday, 09:29 PM Post #149

Dune Pro

Member No.: 591

Name: Randy

I don't have kids, BUT that is still funny.

Did you show him this post?

He's famous on DDR now

That was great Dani.

Dune Pro

Member No.: 2,199

Name: Danielle

QUOTE(Luvdunes @ Jul 22 2007, 09:26 PM)

That is classic.

My kids fell asleep at the table more than once and they even feel asleep while I was bathing them. Never on the toliet though. Don't you wish you could fall asleep that easily?

He is very mad at us for taking the pic He say's it's not funny,I was waiting for someone to come in and you took to long and I fell asleep

My kids have fallen asleep at the table as well but never the toilet,that was classic and only Tristan it would be

How old is he? He will get over you posting his cute picture.

I know sometimes the kids would tell us they are going to the bathroom and we would get busy and forget and not hear them yelling for us.

dunefreak Yesterday, 11:38 PM Post #153

prez

Group: Root Admin

Member No.: 3

Name: Pete

:grin:

funny pic :thumb:

Edited by Danielle

my 4 yr old doesnt like to sleep in his own room. the one his mom worked her azz off tryingto make it inviting to him by having murals of airplanes painted on the wall, a cool col0r scheme, a cars bed, and more

he likes to sleep on the ottoman in the family room :thumb:

he has started coming into our room at about 5 am to ask if can watch cartoons. there has been a few times when I get up @ 330 am, and the TV is on and he is watching cartoons....so i started hiding the remote when I go to bed :grin:

I could have very easily moved those posts over here if you wanted me to. It's really not that big of a deal, Danielle. It was just a smiley--> :grin::thumb::thumb:

That's cool Pete I just thought i would help you out cause I know you are very busy :drunk: .And I am sure when people post in the meet and greet area for the first time on DDR they don't want to see alittle boy going #2 on the potty.We might scare them away :laughoff:

my 4 yr old doesnt like to sleep in his own room. the one his mom worked her azz off tryingto make it inviting to him by having murals of airplanes painted on the wall, a cool col0r scheme, a cars bed, and more

he likes to sleep on the ottoman in the family room :blink:

he has started coming into our room at about 5 am to ask if can watch cartoons. there has been a few times when I get up @ 330 am, and the TV is on and he is watching cartoons....so i started hiding the remote when I go to bed :thumb:

Why don't you put a small TV. in his room and than he won't wake you up and will sleep in his bed.

Thats probably how Bob will be sleeping tonight, after we come home from birthday celebrations tonight!!

:drunk::loser:

I :loser: think thats how he slept after last year's party :thumb::laughoff::cry::drunk:

That is a very funny picture :D

I have a heard of people peeing in strange places when they are drunk.Especially men....closet's,bathtubs and some other weird places.

Jaydin use to wake up in the middle of the night a pee in his bathtub and not remember.Chris and I kept smelling strong urine in the bathroom and I kept bleaching out the toilet but it wouldn't go away and than we realized it was in the bathtub.Gross :barf::grin: