man leaves daughter in car to visit cathouse

Richard Cheese

Salem-News.com (Sep-03-2007 16:50)

Oregon Man Leaves Baby in Nevada Brothel Parking Lot

Tim King Salem-News.com

A security guard at the Mustang Ranch heard the small girl crying in a car.

Police say Lucien Hoffman of Bend, Oregon, was attending a private function inside the brothel when he left his two-year old alone in the car, in 95 degree heat.

Photo courtesy: Storey County Sheriff's Office

(VIRGINIA CITY, Nev.) - A Bend man is in custody for leaving his two-year old girl alone in an automobile at a Nevada brothel for more than two hours. Deputies investigating the case at the Mustang Ranch say the outside temperature was 95 degrees.

Detective/Sergeant Kenneth Quirk with the Storey County Sheriff's Office, says they were called out Sunday evening to investigate a report of the little girl left unattended in the parking lot of the Mustang Ranch Brothel.

The Mustang Ranch is located in the McCarran area of Storey County. Sgt. Jason Dias with the Sheriff's Office in Storey County, says the toddler was reportedly crying when security guards noticed her unattended in the vehicle parked in the brothel parking lot.

"Security Guards were unable to locate a parent or guardian and reported the incident to the Storey County Sheriffs Office. Brothel employees took the child from the vehicle and took her indoors until sheriff's deputies arrived," Dias added.

He says that once Sheriff's Deputies arrived on scene, the toddler's father was located inside and identified as Lucien Hoffman of Bend, Oregon, who was attending a private function inside the brothel.

Storey County Sheriff James G. Miller says a preliminary investigation concluded that the toddler was left in the vehicle unattended for approximately 2 hours in 95 degree heat.

Storey County Fire Department paramedics responded for medical attention. The Toddler was treated for dehydration and released to the Nevada Division of Child and Family services.

Investigators say Hoffman, who is not married, has joint custody of the child. The Child's mother was notified at her residence in Bend, Oregon.

Hoffman was arrested for Child Neglect and is currently being held at the Storey County Detention Facility on $40,000 Bail.

Oregon Man Leaves Baby in Nevada Brothel Parking Lot

Salem-News.com

This thread brought to in part by d!k cheese news headlines. :flipoff: :shocked2: :finger:

back on topic...

Thats messed up. What a POS. :shake:

:flipoff:

with the proximity of Vegas...and the popularity of the mustang ranch...i thought it to be worthy of a post in gen chat...

btw...did i tell you I got associated press news feeds????????

EASY!

:laughoff:

with the proximity of Vegas...and the popularity of the mustang ranch...i thought it to be worthy of a post in gen chat...

btw...did i tell you I got associated press news feeds????????

EASY!

:finger:

I know. I was just giving ya chit cause you post ALOT of random "crap". :flipoff::laughoff: :shocked2:

So do you get like DEE DEE DEE news alerts via text message then or something? :shake:

what a$$ jerky needs, is bubba the love gorilla .

in a nice hot cell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure we could get ahold of craig, al & andy at KOMP to get ahold of him. let him know this :laughoff::finger: will be heading his way and to be on the look out!! :shocked2:

this guy is definately going to do some time over this. that poor child, thank goodness she is going to be ok after being in the heat that long.

im sure we could get ahold of craig, al & andy at KOMP to get ahold of him. let him know this :flipoff::finger: will be heading his way and to be on the look out!! :shocked2:

this guy is definately going to do some time over this. that poor child, thank goodness she is going to be ok after being in the heat that long.

agreed

.....and soooo happy to see someone else use the :flipoff::laughoff: