anyone watch football tonight? Bears vs Cowboys

trqjnky

well, i was watching football today, and all of a sudden.... IT FUGGING TURNED INTO FUTBOL?!?!?!?!?! What the he11!!!! im watching americas sport, and they are broadcasting commercials and THE SCORE in SPANISH?!!!... I am pretty damm pissed off!! Im watching my favorite sport and they are broadcasting this shi+ that i cant understand or read!! WTF?!! i thought that was why 5 or more of my expensive arse cable channels were wasted with mexican channels??? I MEAN DAMM, IF YOU CANT READ OR WRITE OR UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, THEN WHAT THE HE11 ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THE U.S.A.!! Why should we cater to a population that has gotten here by breaking and entering, breaking federal laws, stealing identities, working illegaly, not paying taxes or medical bills, and costing OUR country millions or maybe billions of dollars to keep them out, im not saying they all do this, but a majority do..?????????!!!!

Now, i can understand why these people are breaking into our country, but why should we be forced to learn thier ways and languages?!! If get a new job, im not going to make the office do things the way my last office did, im going to learn how to do things the way the new office does it and expects me to do it.

ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE WAY I DO?? thumbdown

<Flamesuit Armed>

To keep things fair for everyone, here is the other version...

bien, miraba el balompié hoy, y todo el repentino.... FUGGING DIO VUELTA EN?!?!?!?!?! DE FUTBOL ¡Qué el he11!!!! im Américas que miran se divierte, y están difundiendo los anuncios y LA CUENTA en ESPAÑOLES?!!!... ¡Soy damm bonito pissed apagado!! ¡Im que mira mi deporte preferido y ellos está difundiendo este shi+ que bisele entienda o lea!! ¡cWtf?!! ¿pensé que era porqué 5 o más de mis canales costosos del cable del arse fueron perdidos con los canales mexicanos??? ¡cSignifico DAMM, SI USTED HABER LEÍDO LINADA O ESCRIBO O ENTIENDO La LENGUA INGLESA, ENTONCES CUÁL Los HE11 SON USTED QUE HACE AQUÍ EN Los E.E.U.U.!! ¡Porqué si abastecemos a una población que ha conseguido aquí rompiéndose y entrando, rompiendo leyes federales, robando las identidades, trabajando illegaly, no pagando impuestos o cuentas médicas, y costando NUESTROS millones del país o los mil millones de dólares para guardarlos quizá hacia fuera, im no diciendo todos hacen a esto, pero a mayoría .?????????!!!! ¡Ahora, puedo entender porqué esta gente se está rompiendo en nuestro país, pero porqué si nos fuerzan aprender maneras e idiomas ma's thier?!! Si consiga un nuevo trabajo, im no yendo a hacer la oficina haga las cosas la manera lo hizo mi oficina pasada, im yendo a aprender cómo a haga las cosas la manera que la oficina nueva la hace y espera que la haga. ¿cCualquier PERSONA SENSACIÓN OTRA La MANERA ??