New Foo Fighters cd

dunefreak

post-3-1190752531_thumb.gif

Anyone pick it up yet? It finally came out yesterday. :dunno: I need to go get mine. I am dying to hear the album.

Those guys better stop in Vegas on their tour. :dance: The last show they put on at HOB was awesome! :headbang1:

Hopefully this year it will be at the Pearl; I'm kind of sick of the HOB. Always a great show w/ these kids!

the GOO SHOOTERS, huh :flippoff:

I am right there with you Cheese; I would love to see Dave Grohl shoot his goo!

its not too bad.. :D The ballad of the Beaconsfield miners i could do without...

You evidently are lacking the ability to gauge truly unique and well made music. And you smell like peppered beef jerky.

Perfect album overall :stick_smack:

I am right there with you Cheese; I would love to see Dave Grohl shoot his goo!

great...now I'm :stick_smack:

:dunno:

if you guys don't remember, i like to make funny little names of things.... and goo shooters is one of them. I am still a big Nirvana fan, and like MOST of the foo fighters music....they are one of the better bands out there now-a-days, with all the emo :bs: out there.....

and no monkie, im NOT down to see Dave shoot a load but maybe Bob would :gayboy:

:headbang1: :dance: :laughoff:

Edited by richard cheese

your honestly going to tell me you like track 10... damn.. and i thought you were all punk and sh*t LOL... sounds like something i would play in highschool band or something... just wasnt diggin it.. the rest of the album is good though

your honestly going to tell me you like track 10... damn.. and i thought you were all punk and sh*t LOL... sounds like something i would play in highschool band or something... just wasnt diggin it.. the rest of the album is good though

Well, if you've paid any attention at all over the past 2 or 3 yrs we've known each other you should know that my favorite band is Blur, who are only a little punk.

If peeps in highschool could play anything as well as that trac is played, well, that's just not possible.

You were a band geek in highschool?!

Wow, you have no clue. :headbang1: I'm all punk and sh*t? You have no idea of my music taste then. :dance: :stick_smack: I like anything that sounds good. I like everything from bands like Jack Johnson to Taproot.

"Ballad Of The Beaconsfield Miners" is sweet- which is 9 I think- not 10. I'd really like to see you play some sh*t like that. It takes alot of talent to play a rif like that. I don't think alot of mainstream listeners are going to like that track. You have to have a true appreciation of music for that kind of thing I guess. I thought it was pretty sweet. :dunno:

I just got done listening to that song at lunch showing Chris (armz) and he was digging on it too. :afro:

one little, two little, three little red a$$es....................four little,five little, six little red a$$es................ :stirthepot::flipoff:

I'm not red assed, just stating what I like is all.

:wedgie:

Go listen to some a$$ rock. :flipoff: So...are you going to the Def Leopard show coming up? :laughoff:

I'm not red assed, just stating what I like is all.

:flipoff:

Go listen to some a$$ rock. :laughoff: So...are you going to the Def Leopard show coming up? :stirthepot:

No WE missed it. I guess I'll have to wait for Dokken, Scorpions and Winger to come around!!!! :flipoff:

No WE missed it. I guess I'll have to wait for Dokken, Scorpions and Winger to come around!!!! :lol:

:laughoff: We missed Def Leppard!!! The first show I saw in this town was Def Leppard with Tesla opening 20 years ago!!! :flipoff: ..... and we just saw Tesla not too long ago!! Great cover album!! :wedgie:

I don't think I've listened to Def Leppard since then though. :stirthepot:

Gotta check out the new Foo Fighters! Thanks for the heads up!

Oh yeah....1st chair percussion!! :flipoff: ...and I still play once in a while when we setup my son's kit!post-475-1190844912_thumb.gif

ok... wait a sec here... Yes i was a band geek.. YES i can appreciate that, that isnt exactly the worlds easiest riff and that it takes some talent to play.. HOWEVER its just not my style of listening... And freak i know you and monkie have a very eclectic taste in music im just givin ya chit.. :D

1st chair baritone

2nd chair trumpet

2nd chair alto sax

just in case they need u guy for percussion..

was a band geek thru elementary and high school

:laughoff: We missed Def Leppard!!! The first show I saw in this town was Def Leppard with Tesla opening 20 years ago!!! :laughoff: ..... and we just saw Tesla not too long ago!! Great cover album!! :barf:

I don't think I've listened to Def Leppard since then though. :banghead:

Gotta check out the new Foo Fighters! Thanks for the heads up!

Oh yeah....1st chair percussion!! :driver: ...and I still play once in a while when we setup my son's kit!post-475-1190844912_thumb.gif

Right on G...me too. I played bass for years as well!!! :whoop: