super bowl

motoxman30

since when did the 100 mile per hour bowl become the super bowl??

i know u cant get goin that fast anymore because its wiltering away but it should still have its traditional name.

theres one other bowl thats like the same size on the south side of comp hill but its more bowled out...bulled or bowled however u say it...im guessin that ones not even noticeable cuz it hasnt been named yet.

yup, I'm with him ^

When was it ever called the 100 mph bowl? Superbowl has been the only term that has ever been used. ???

I agree it is getting smaller though. That one to the south (or southwest) of comp has been getting pretty damn big. I think it will be the biggest bowl at Dumont pretty soon.

And I never heard Witches Eye untill I met people on DDR :DDRrocks:

yeah, THEY'RE the crazy ones! :lol: Come on, we're both talking about witches eyes and baaaathtubs for f*ck sakes! Who's really crazy? Who gives a damn. Let's call em big fuggin sand holes from now on. :grin:

Who really is the official Dumont landmark naming guy? Is there one? :laughoff::dunno:

yeah, THEY'RE the crazy ones! :grin: Come on, we're both talking about witches eyes and baaaathtubs for f*ck sakes! Who's really crazy? Who gives a damn. Let's call em big fuggin sand holes from now on. :dunno:

Who really is the official Dumont landmark naming guy? Is there one? :DDRrocks::laughoff:

He's the same guy that marks the travel lanes out there. :lol:

yup, I'm with him ^

When was it ever called the 100 mph bowl? Superbowl has been the only term that has ever been used. ???

I agree it is getting smaller though. That one to the south (or southwest) of comp has been getting pretty damn big. I think it will be the biggest bowl at Dumont pretty soon.

back in the early to mid 90s

everyone i talked to back then called it the 100 mile hour bowl

of course there were only bout 20 people out there then

and i never heard of superbowl until a few days ago

and alot of the people i talk to today ask me if the 100 mile hour bowl is at dumont or glamis

i dont know how long u guys have been goin there but ever since i started its always been 100 mile hour bowl

but i guess it doesnt matter cuz its always there...its the principle not the name lol

back in the early to mid 90s

everyone i talked to back then called it the 100 mile hour bowl

of course there were only bout 20 people out there then

and i never heard of superbowl until a few days ago

and alot of the people i talk to today ask me if the 100 mile hour bowl is at dumont or glamis

i dont know how long u guys have been goin there but ever since i started its always been 100 mile hour bowl

but i guess it doesnt matter cuz its always there...its the principle not the name lol

What kind of toys could go 100 mph in that bowl back in the early 90's? :lol::MBdance: