HOW cool would it be during dune season we talk about dunes!

rhino king

OK some of you might take this wrong..its cool to show different things and vacations but some of these topics are a waste!!! lets start our own site lets talk about meaningless topics!!!ya im saying this, :broke: the king of all media..maybe this topic is a waste what do you think ddr ------ers... :grin: and yes ive been guilty of some of these topics... very little..peiqito :idiot:

Edited by rhino king

hummmmm yeah! but didn't cole already start a thread like that.

Coles Corner. Maybe he could have his own site.

When do we get to see you on a stripper pole. :broke::grin: Maybe gets some pics on one of your many vacations. BTW your son looks just like you.

Edited by desertskyz

hummmmm yeah! but didn't cole already start a thread like this.

Coles Corner.

When do we get to see you on a stripper pole. Maybe gets some pics on one of your many vacations. BTW your son looks just like you.

cole thread dam ..i did not see that sorry...but i got more pull than cole :broke::grin::idiot: ..stripper pole with me on it.........new years!!! :lol:

Edited by rhino king

It's GENERAL CHAT, Kenny. I don't know why you aren't used to this section by now. it's a place where the duning community can talk about other things other than duning.

I know thats why im talking about it ...its general chat!!!it wasnt meant to be serious!!!I just new richard would reply :grin::idiot: ..just messins wit ya richard cheese!! :broke:

Edited by rhino king

Rhino King You are one of the STUPIDEST people I know, that is why I like you BRO!!! :broke:

This is not a personal attack I truly mean it in the nicest possible way!

hey you to..by the way I need my bed lined..do you do pick up???

thats a tight sedan you got there Kenny....is that a pre 58, or is that oval grafted on there?

57... i dont have it anymore,it went over to maui!! but im looking for another one to build..it was all og rag oval everything..i should have kept it!!

This thread went Doopick ............... :mc_smiley: :drunk:

As for Cheese, I've already suggested for him to have his own corner like Cole has.

I guess we just got used to him, and let it go.

Ahhhh..Ha Cheese. :blah:

You guys are some funny arse Mohegans, I tell ya. :whoop:

:eatdrink021:

57... i dont have it anymore,it went over to maui!! but im looking for another one to build..it was all og rag oval everything..i should have kept it!!

man, those are harder to come by any more. i used to have a 69 :eatdrink021: sedan that was all cal-looked out when i was in high school. I had the back seat out of it, and 15's in a huge sub box....1000 watts to bass...had to go with the pop out windows due to the pressure.....you could see the back window flexing :mc_smiley:

:drunk:

hey cheese ! I've got a 63 mushroom stamp for ya !! :D

you talking about the split window? or the micro bus?

:whoop:

This thread went Doopick ............... :mc_smiley: :drunk:

As for Cheese, I've already suggested for him to have his own corner like Cole has.

I guess we just got used to him, and let it go.

Ahhhh..Ha Cheese. :chug:

You guys are some funny arse Mohegans, I tell ya. :blah:

:eatdrink021:

sup DIZ?

the admin shut down that idea real fast, and i support it too......then everybody would want their own thread and ish...which wouldnt be cool...

anyway...hope to see ya out @ the D real soon.....I was imagining you with us @ hog heaven drinkin while watchin pimpshack chowin down on a BBQ beef sandwich, and watchin all the aZZhats speedin through vendors row

:whoop: