EASY $1000

OGP

Alan from extreme just sent me this Messaage. Lets see if he stands by his word and pays me the $1000 dollars when I can prove all the lies he told me when I was buying the car from him. Below is the comment for all to see.

This is what he sent me....

I'll put up $1,000 to back your comments up to me with ANY facts. Again, i can't even say anything until you identify yourself. However, prove to me that your comments have any bearing and I'll give you $1000.

Alan from extreme just sent me this Messaage. Lets see if he stands by his word and pays me the $1000 dollars when I can prove all the lies he told me when I was buying the car from him. Below is the comment for all to see.

I'll put up $1,000 to back your comments up to me with ANY facts. Again, i can't even say anything until you identify yourself. However, prove to me that your comments have any bearing and I'll give you $1000.

If he pays you can I borrow $1000.00 dollars? :laughing:

Tim, I have to admit I'm a little confused. :laughing: Well, about this.

I hope he does stand by his word.

That would be :MBdance:

Remember he's a buggy builder. so,

If he does pay you, It's like >>>>>>> When? :banghead:

:dolphin:

If he pays you can I borrow $1000.00 dollars? :broke:

Hey Craig,

If Tim loans you $1000, I'll bring the RedBulls.

Yiah Yiah :dance: :lol:

Jager taper ...............$350.00

Sh*t load of Jager .....$650.00

RedBull....On Me.........$0

Cool friend like Tim... Priceless

:thumb:

ogp attempted to buy a car... claims alan lied to him.. alan said ill put my money on it that i never lied... now ogp is out for revenge and 1000 bucks.

Oh God. I thought it smelled bad. Leave it off DDR for damn sake and deal with the guy in person. :laughing:

I just dont want to see anyone else get burned. Im trying to let everyone know what problems they may encounter if they deal with him? Would you rather People get burned By a dishonest person? Or would you rather a duner helps another duner out? And its not about $1000 bucks. Its about the Lies. I would donate the money if he did pay.

I just dont want to see anyone else get burned. Im trying to let everyone know what problems they may encounter if they deal with him? Would you rather People get burned By a dishonest person? Or would you rather a duner helps another duner out? And its not about $1000 bucks. Its about the Lies. I would donate the money if he did pay.

Oh heck ya, were there for the VEGAS get together Thanks OGP :laughing::dolphin::broke:

from what i have heard and read about his previous track record good luck getting anything out of him lol