Photo Shoot - April 7th & 8th @ Dumont

sandrail4fun

Hello everyone, we tried to do a photo shoot last October and it went good but we need more photo's. We want to see any make of buggie. There will be models and a professional photographer. If you are interested please contact Terri Smalling on her e-mail @ terri.smalling@gmail.com and she will get you the information.

thanks

Holli :huh:

3rotortrav

Flyinryan

Tres Hermanos

They are all very photogenic.. :D

Lets not forget TrickyLS-2Racer and his new ride.. and there are quite a few more.. :D

That's ok Nick I know you didn't get your ride and now my car is on the ugly list. It's ok, but I have a long memory! :flipoff::thumbsdown::laughing: :huh:

That's ok Nick I know you didn't get your ride and now my car is on the ugly list. It's ok, but I have a long memory! :finger::laughoff::laughoff: :yeah_whatever:

:laughoff: I knew you were gonna say that when I saw you post here, Terry! :laughoff::laughoff: You definitely have a sweet a$$ car. Now can I get a ride one of these times?? :laughing:

and there are quite a few more.. :D

That's ok Nick I know you didn't get your ride and now my car is on the ugly list. It's ok, but I have a long memory! :laughoff::laughing::laughoff: :yeah_whatever:

its ok you must have missed that part :D

its ok you must have missed that part :D

Didn't miss it just wondered why I at least didn't get an honorable mention!

Pete will get a ride set up next season. I am done for the year unfortunatly.